Manual in a Marauder

Do you want to shift gears in your Marauder?

• Yes

Votes: 93 67.4%
  • No

Votes: 45 32.6%

• Total voters

vicmaster

DOHC 32v 4 door rules!
Established Member
Yea, the PHP MM is a sweet car. Dennis said I believe Paul is selling that. If I had the money, I'd buy that in a heartbeat. Check on MM.net for used MM's. Lots of member's are selling there well modded ones for good money.

CanadaSVT

Torque Inspector
Established Member
94_302 said:
If money was no issue, would you throw a manual in your Marauder? If I could I would do it before a blower, that is the one thing that I really really wish this car had from the factory.
I'd like a stick, but the blower would be much more fun (and fast).:rolling:

zx7r

Established Member
Almost every car I've had has been a manual and sitting in stop and go traffic on a 1hr drive, it get old love them both but I'll pick an auto for now

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
well, i have a grand marq and am dieing for a 5 or 6spd in that, so in a MM i would kill for one, there is a video of a 99-04 crown vic with a big hurst shifter in it, it is a 5 speed, and he burns them through all 4 gears, and does an inside launch video, chirps second i think, it would be awesome to have...

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
well, i have a grand marq and am dieing for a 5 or 6spd in that, so in a MM i would kill for one, there is a video of a 99-04 crown vic with a big hurst shifter in it, it is a 5 speed, and he burns them through all 4 gears, and does an inside launch video, chirps second i think, it would be awesome to have...

Probably thinking of 2004_p71, which he did a T3650 swap...

If you want a real car with balls, you have to go to quickcrownvic with the 5.4L lightning motor and the TKO-600

quickcrownvic6123zg3.jpg

Wow this thread is old. :read:

Yes, very:read:

KILRSVT

Established Member
Auto FTW manual would be a pain for DD. every time I drive my cobra in heavy traffic I wanna shoot myself!

chevsmoker

01 vic SVT cobra
Established Member
Curious, what are used Marauders going for?

i bought mine for 7500 with 163k and it has a new crate engine in it,and i think it would be cool to have it so i can go from auto to paddle shift in my marauder or in my vic cuz it would make it soooooo much better when you race

warrioralumni08

Established Member
A manual, would make the car way more fun to drive, and I guess some guys like to shift and be badass. :-D Auto is all I have driven so far, my first stick was a Geo Metro, power shifting FTW!! :rockon:

a_d_a_m

Mr. Kamikaze, Mr. DNA!
Established Member
Since this old-ass thread is still going...
Probably thinking of 2004_p71, which he did a T3650 swap...
I drove his car at STAP 2011 and again at a meet in Erie, PA in the fall...

Words cannot describe how awesome that car is to drive. It's not the world's fastest by any stretch, but it's definitely one of the most fun cars I've ever driven. Rowing through the gears in a P71 is...well, amazing. Pier should be commended for engineering it perfectly. More pictures here, from when he won Panther Of The Year on CVN.

EATONSWAPPEDDTR

Established Member
I too would love a 6 spd Marauder. But now that my body is falling apart. I have a new appreciation for the automatic. :(

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

Users who are viewing this thread