Marauder/Crown Vic Staggered Wheels?

ChiTownMaraud3r

Established Member
Anyone have an aftermarket staggered wheel setup on their Marauder, Crown Vic or GM? Thinking of some black 20x8.5 for the front and 20x10 for the rears, just wondering other than bullitts, what else people have done on these cars?

Also, is there an easy way of knowing how much wheels will stick out of the fender? Thanks.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
dude go ask on mm.net or cvn :D

I was considering TF Victories if i ever found a cheap enough used set or got the cash for a new set. Would probably do 20's and make sure to keep the raked stance

ryanmm.jpg

ChiTownMaraud3r

Established Member
I asked, to a whopping zero responses on MM.net, haven't tried CVN.

I'm mainly concerned cause If I lower my car I'm afraid of it rubbing the tips of the wheel wells, if they stick out too much.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I asked, to a whopping zero responses on MM.net, haven't tried CVN.

I'm mainly concerned cause If I lower my car I'm afraid of it rubbing the tips of the wheel wells, if they stick out too much.

2,4shofast has 20's and his car is lowered, i dont think he has an issue at all.

MM.net is useless anymore

ChiTownMaraud3r

Established Member
Try asking on Motor City Marauders. I'm sure someone will help ya.
Thanks, I should also ask our crown vic guys too.

2,4shofast has 20's and his car is lowered, i dont think he has an issue at all.

MM.net is useless anymore

Yeah how bout it, everyone on there is a bunch of whiners either with vendor issues, or people selling their cars, or complaining when someone wants to customize their car to their liking. Place is goin downhill...

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Probably, i was looking at mach 5's or victories. But they are super expensive so that'd be a long wait for me...

I think im going to stick with my factory rims, i was going to do some photoshops of a 00' R hoodscoop or 03/04 cobra heat extractor vents on the factory hood to see how that looked. I like the classglass hood but hoodpins kill it for me...

Users who are viewing this thread