Marauder value these days

2012GTCS

Established Member
Hey guys, my mother has an 03 Marauder without the heated seats/spoiler option. She was debating selling the car but getting a ton of low offers. I told her to hold off. What are these cars fetching these days? It's got ~75k miles and is in pretty good condition and female driven. Thanks

Btw I know they KBB at about 10,500 but getting offers mostly around 8. Guess I'm asking if they hold any "rarity" value, there's hardly any for sale.

Last edited:

CNTLOSE

It is what it is...
Established Member
With those miles I think $10,500 sounds like a fair price. I have seen ones with over 100k with asking prices up to $12k...which is way high in my opinion. If I was a buyer and it is extremely clean I would want to be at no more than $9-9.5k though. But that is because I would want a little equity in it.

ReefBlueCoupe

Established Member
I hope to get around $7k for my 03 when I put it up for sale late this year (ordering a 2013 GT). 183k miles. It's in 8/10 shape outside, 9/10 inside.

Hope being the key word... I know the miles will scare some people off, but once someone sees, looks over, and drives the car, I don't think they will hesitate to buy it. Not to mention I've replaced a bunch of things within the last year and a half or so, mostly with OEM Ford parts. None of them failed.. just preventative maintainence.

IMG_3387.gif

IMG_3382.gif

IMG_3388.gif

IMG_3375.gif

IMG_3373.gif

IMG_3372.gif

IMG_3371.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread