March 24 Greensboro, NC cruise in

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
where: Sam's Club 4418 W. Wendover Ave

when: Cancelled due to weather coming in.

time: 10-3 come as you want, stay as long as you want.

we are doing a cruise in for Children's Miracle Network. The cruise in is free, and open to all makes and models. We are going to set buckets in front of each car, and let people donate money to vote for their favorite car. Most popular car gets a prize of some sort. Also, we will be having some freebies for entrants. We will be selling hot dogs/drinks to raise money for Children's Miracle Network.

One of the managers has a Gen5 Camaro, and is drumming up a lot of people to come, so lets get some Mustangs, Cobras, and other great Fords out there. It's FREE, so come on out and support a good charity. :beer:

Last edited:

slow06

Established Member
Sounds like it will be a good time, I will let the other guys know about this event. Charity is always good.

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
some friends...but i love driving so it doesn't matter the distance...i drove down to boyton beach florida from here when my niece was born...gps said 21 hrs, made it in 17 str8...slep the whole day though lol, but it was a great drive...no problems doin it again, especially for charity

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Not too far and I have this Saturday off. Might try to make this.

Users who are viewing this thread