Votes: 56 73.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Better for you than booze. I don't think it's as fun as booze, but I have definitely had some hilarious nights with my wife.

I bought a little weed pen February 2022, it was still like 70% full until my sister came over to check on our cat and asked if we had one so she could have a hit.

She smoked like half of it... Oh well, I think it was only $11.

Those pussy sticks suck anyway

wckdvnm

Established Member

Why yes lets trust the CDC as if they haven’t been wrong on many occasions. It’s almost as if a gov funded agency has a reason to demonize something that hurts pharma sales.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
My girl smokes sometimes and I have plenty of times, and started as a way to help with neck and back pain, but I have concluded that it just isn't for me. It just wipes me out and I actually feel like a complete retard with no personality. The worst part is that I'm aware of my lack of awareness to everything but it's like I'm numb and I can't do anything about it so it really isn't enjoyable to me. There were times where I was smoking a few times a day for a week or two to see if it was me being a lightweight but it just never changed. I can take one small hit and it will flatten me basically so I don't smoke at all anymore.

C2tuck

Established Member
My girl smokes sometimes and I have plenty of times, and started as a way to help with neck and back pain, but I have concluded that it just isn't for me. It just wipes me out and I actually feel like a complete retard with no personality. The worst part is that I'm aware of my lack of awareness to everything but it's like I'm numb and I can't do anything about it so it really isn't enjoyable to me. There were times where I was smoking a few times a day for a week or two to see if it was me being a lightweight but it just never changed. I can take one small hit and it will flatten me basically so I don't smoke at all anymore.

She must have some really good shit, or you are in fact a lightweight..lol.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I feel usage in young people (14 to 20 ish) causes some sort of brain damage or something. No concrete facts, just observation from local idiots.

Id say these synthetic vapes are way worse than just smoking weed

I bet he hates coke too, but he loves the smell of it.

Who doesnt?

I mean....... what? Jk.. Never again for me

jaxbusa

Established Member
I think that any substance has the ability to be abused and potential to be bad. Sugar jumps out first in my mind. People with purple ankles on hoverounds sipping sugar drinks is proof that sugar can be bad. I think more education and mental help for people that need it would go a long way. As far as marijuana is concerned, I have an American mindset that I should mind my own business unless it affects me. I don’t see this affecting me at this point. Who knows, that might change.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

bmxer89

Established Member
Honestly in my life all the boomers are the biggest stoners I know. My mom and all her friends go to the beach and eat edibles. It's hysterical to me because these are the same people who yelled at us for smoking weed years ago. Oh how the tables have turned. I personally prefer pot over booze any day. Alcohol in even super low quantity makes me feel so crappy, but if its the 4th of July or a wedding you better believe I am tossing back some brewskis

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_2025.jpeg

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
alcohol doesn't seem to be too good for developing brains either.

Everyone reacts differently to things, this isn't any different, doesn't make it good or bad imho. if you don't like the way it makes you feel or it starts to consume your life you should probably knock it the **** off just like anything else.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
You have that right @bmxer89....I am a boomer at a ripe young age of 66 but not smoking pot anymore but everyone around me does. My closest cousin same age can't go a day without puffing on a stogey. Most of my friends still smoke weed. I kind of think they can't handle the pressures of every day life and getting old.....party on.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
She must have some really good shit, or you are in fact a lightweight..lol.

The stuff out of the stores here is pretty potent. I've read a few articles stating the weed they are making now is way more powerful than the stuff people smoked a few decades ago. I'm not sure why it does that to me but I'm certainly a lightweight, and I'm honestly fine with that because it's usually me who has to stop on the way home to pick up an ounce for her so if I'm smoking regularly too then that's more regular stops and more money lol.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The stuff out of the stores here is pretty potent. I've read a few articles stating the weed they are making now is way more powerful than the stuff people smoked a few decades ago. I'm not sure why it does that to me but I'm certainly a lightweight, and I'm honestly fine with that because it's usually me who has to stop on the way home to pick up an ounce for her so if I'm smoking regularly too then that's more regular stops and more money lol.

That is very true. My BIL hit the pot lottery with a company. Made millions. Then promptly lost millions. So he was an "insider" in the legal Canadian market for a few years. Was familiar with all the different chemistries, etc. Weed today is somewhere around 3-10 times stronger (higher percentage THC) than what it was 20 years ago. Then you get into the concentrates and some of the vape cartridges. Crazy strong stuff. No thank you.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
That is very true. My BIL hit the pot lottery with a company. Made millions. Then promptly lost millions. So he was an "insider" in the legal Canadian market for a few years. Was familiar with all the different chemistries, etc. Weed today is somewhere around 3-10 times stronger (higher percentage THC) than what it was 20 years ago. Then you get into the concentrates and some of the vape cartridges. Crazy strong stuff. No thank you.

I used to smoke a lot of pot but gave it up after college. Tried a vape pen a couple of years ago and it felt like I ate acid. It was very unpleasant. I will eat 10 mg delta 9 gummies and that is about right. I can still function normally but with a glow. The idea of being stupid high has no appeal for me.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I know a guy who was out with his friend. His friend had good connections and ended up with this wax-like-concentrate as a sample from a vendor. The friend rolled the concentrate into a long string and wrapped it around a super-joint. Like cigar diameter joint. So as they smoked the joint, the concentrate was consumed at same time. The guy and the friend proceeded to smoke. The guy had never been so high (or sick). The guy didn't smoke for months afterwards. Don't be that guy...

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I know a guy who was out with his friend. His friend had good connections and ended up with this wax-like-concentrate as a sample from a vendor. The friend rolled the concentrate into a long string and wrapped it around a super-joint. Like cigar diameter joint. So as they smoked the joint, the concentrate was consumed at same time. The guy and the friend proceeded to smoke. The guy had never been so high (or sick). The guy didn't smoke for months afterwards. Don't be that guy...

I've smoked with wax on it and surprisingly that didn't take me out but it is far more potent to say the least and I didn't do it again with wax after that. It intensifies the high by 10 fold easily on top of already potent weed.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Against .

I can't think of anywhere that has legalized it that has become better for it. In every city and state, crime continues to grow and dispensaries attract the dregs od humanity.

The argument of "well alcohol...", same can be said for LSD, Cocaine, Meth, Fenty, etc. I personally know two people who crashed cars while stoned, just because the data isn't readily available, doesn't mean it does not happen.

I personally think the push to legalize weed isn't the "people" winning, but rather the Government doing some reverse psychology and finding a way to keep the populus doped up, entertained and stupid.

Don't worry about what's going on, smoke that blunt, play some Xbox, eat the bugs and live in the pod. Theirs good shit on TV.

Last edited:

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
I forgot what I was going to say. OH LOOK!! A SQUIRREL! Dude I’m hungry you got any ice cream? WTF was that?
lololololol it was the dog lolololol

What are talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread