Mark Your Calendar | SVTPerformance Presents The 30th Anniversary SVT Reunion At NMRA Norwalk

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Consider this an early announcement. Full details and the official press release will be posted in the near future. SVTP has partnered with NMRA to present the 30th Anniversary SVT Reunion at NMRA Norwalk race. This is part of a larger Ford Homecoming event at Summit Motorsports Park from June 8-11.

SVT owners can participate in a variety of ways, including a dedicated car show or entries that include the car show and autocross or drag racing runs. SVTP will be hosting Happy Hour under the SVT Reunion tent in the car show. There may be some SVT alumni on hand as well...

So mark your calendar, because this is going to be an event you don't want to miss.

Ticket/Event Info - Norwalk, OH (JUN. 8-11, 2023)

2023-FB-Event-Bottoms-Graphic_NMRA-OH_reunion_#4_SVT_Car_Show.jpg

Last edited:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I go every year.
Maybe this is the motivation to get my ‘93 Cobra done to get there?
Cya in June Travis.
-J

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
I really want to attend this event, but won’t have a Cobra by then. Still waiting on prices to come down.

LS WUT

Established Member
Obviously not high enough for these prices. Hahaha.
Well of course, I know a guy who’s selling one rather cheap that I might buy because he’s a friend. Depending on what your budget is I could possibly buy it for you, and whenever you want it I’ll have it. It’s silver. Always willing to help a fellow cobro

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Summit Motorsports Park is a top 10 track in the country so this is a great venue and if you’ve never been you can camp on site with hot showers.
Cedar Point and other family friendly sites are great and very close to the track.
-J

Users who are viewing this thread