Marti Reports

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
What's a marti report?

D'OH! :nonono:

A Marti Report is a Ford-authorized report of the build data for a car. Mr. Marti gets the data directly from Ford.
You provide the VIN and Mr. Marti sends you a report of the form your car left the factory in. Color, interior, all options your car came with originally.
A premium report will even break it down by how many cars came with the same options / colors as your car.

A Marti Report is highly recommended for any Ford car enthusiast, and would be a MUST for anyone looking to document the originality of thier Ford.

Best $20 you will spend all year.

Last edited:

buddha93

Established Member
D'OH! :nonono:

A Marti Report is a Ford-authorized report of the build data for a car. Mr. Marti gets the data directly from Ford.
You provide the VIN and Mr. Marti sends you a report of the form your car left the factory in. Color, interior, all options your car came with originally.
A premium report will even break it down by how many cars came with the same options / colors as your car.

A Marti Report is highly recommended for any Ford car enthusiast, and would be a MUST for anyone looking to document the originality of thier Ford.

Best $20 you will spend all year.

Ah, but the full blown elite report will set you back a whole lot more than $20!

Still, to your point, they're a must have for the collectible cars of the past.

Henry, they are only offering the Deluxe for our cars, correct? How does his breakdown of cars built with options compare to what is already generally known.......colors, cloth, etc.?

WillyB93

Established Member
I would like to see a copy of it also when you get a chance to post it. Thanks

buddha93

Established Member
$40 if you download it I believe. Another couple of bucks if you want them to print and mail it.

delvin.a

Established Member
^ Thanks! That's not too bad at all, when you (maybe someone else) said "it'll cost you a lot more for the elite" my brain instantly went to $100+

I'll have to order one for myself for Christmas :)))

Last edited:

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
^ Thanks! That's not too bad at all, when you (maybe someone else) said "it'll cost you a lot more for the elite" my brain instantly went to $100+

I think the elite report IS more like $100+. But iirc, it comes framed with a breakdown of YOUR car, as well as numbers of cars with the same options, AND a copy of your window sticker and door data tag. It is definitely "elite" (at least for "classic" Fords).

buddha93

Established Member

The elite stuff is only availible on the old stuff, and can cost around $200 for the full blown version. He only offers up to the deluxe on the Fox cars.

johnh

Established Member
I don't know if I'm that impressed.

here's an example of a deluxe.

rep-2.jpg

buddha93

Established Member
I don't know if I'm that impressed.

here's an example of a deluxe.

rep-2.jpg

Ya, that's pretty much it. But you have to remember with these cars, owners like to play the numbers game in terms of how many optioned the way their particular is, and whatnot. I don't know how well Ken will do terms of Fox cars, but they are a good "respected" piece of paperwork to have for the older cars.

svt2205

Established Member
From my perspective, Kevin's reports are just another peice of documentation for our cars and many others. If you're expecting TONS of new info, then maybe it's not for you. But for 40 bucks, what the heck. Besides, it's interesting to see that my 93 was built 72 days behind it's scheduled date. Who would have thought that.... Support the hobby.

rptMain_41.jpg

Last edited:

buddha93

Established Member
Awesome! Appreciate you sharing that, as I was curious as to what sort of information he was going to provide.

The numbers I find interesting is the paint/trim number of 770, and the paint code too. Very interesting, as at the very least, the paint number doesn't jive with what has been common knowledge for some time now.

Last edited:

WillyB93

Established Member
Thanks for sharing! I am going to have to order a few for my cars.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Awesome! Appreciate you sharing that, as I was curious as to what sort of information he was going to provide.

The numbers I find interesting is the paint/trim number of 770, and the paint code too. Very interesting, as at the very least, the paint number doesn't jive with what has been common knowledge for some time now.

Wow, 770 red/grey cloth/sunroof cars???

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
The explaination of the 770, is because they are counting all the GT hatchback cars for 1993, (Cobras,GTs and LXs) not just the Cobras! because there are only 415 ES,EY / D6 cars . If you read the bottom line of the statistics it says "for the 1993 GT-2 Dr hatchback"
So the Marti report isnt gonna give the Cobra guys any magic numbers they are looking for.

buddha93

Established Member
Not looking for a magic one, just the right one as he's pulling them straight from Ford documentation.

Besides, to my knowledge, and according to every other piece of literature I've come across, the GT's didn't use the ES/EY code, but an EP instead.

When I ever get my Marti's, all I'll do is ask and see what they have to say. Whatever he has on file is pretty much the Gospel in my book, regardless of previous numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread