Maryland Trooper Pulls Gun on Biker

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
if that was me on the bike. i would've shot and killed the guy geting out of the car with the gun. then i would fight it in court.. the guy looks nothing like a cop and it was self defense. hopefully they'll stop the whole undercover cop stuff one day after so many end up killed. concealed weapon permit, legal gun, guy coming at u with a gun... should be perfectly legal for a unmarked cop to be shot and killed if u ask me.

Loco03SVT

Established Member
I'd say the out of uniform officer is lucky he didn't get shot pulling up and jumping out of the car with gun drawn they way he did. If it were me on the bike, I would have been startled by the whole thing and probably pulled for my concealed. There are too many people these days that would go off if they saw you fly past them on the highway, and would chase after you. I'd like to clarify that the guy on the bike was still an idiot for driving the way he was, but nevertheless the cop didn't conduct himself in the best manner either.

SHOLANDO

Established Member
The cop is just a little guy. He needs the gun.

Aren't most cops 'little guys'? Why is it that the majority of cops are short little boys? I hate calling them men, because obviously they aren't men. Men don't need a gun to hide behind, or a badge to prove they are somthing they obviously they aren't!

The biker was given a ticket like he should have been. The rest of the story is just insane.

DCAN87

Established Member
if that was me on the bike. i would've shot and killed the guy geting out of the car with the gun. then i would fight it in court.. the guy looks nothing like a cop and it was self defense. hopefully they'll stop the whole undercover cop stuff one day after so many end up killed. concealed weapon permit, legal gun, guy coming at u with a gun... should be perfectly legal for a unmarked cop to be shot and killed if u ask me.

Then you would have been in a body bag right next to him after the officer in that marked unit put a few holes in you. This is taking for granted that he wouldn't have killed you himself which he surely would have after he saw a gun being drawn. Think before you speak or act.

As for the video, the officer was most likely in an unmarked unit (Which I know in NJ is allowed to legally have tints, and most likely the same in Maryland too) and assisted the marked unit in stopping the biker. The officer drew his gun and didn't even point it at the biker, he identified himself as a state trooper, and his badge was right next to his holster which you can even see at about 13 seconds into the first video. I'm not quite sure what it is that this officer did wrong.

It has nothing to do with sucking up to the police which is what most of SVTP thinks when someone sees the other side of the situation. It has to do with the facts. Did the officer need to draw his gun? Maybe not, but it sure is a good tool to grab attention fast, and being as he wasn't in uniform is a way to show who you are. As for the charges being dismissed? Very doubtful, the police now have video of the violations and since his rights weren't violated, there's no just cause for dismissal. But you can keep arguing this because you don't feel it's right....

Last edited:

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Then you would have been in a body bag right next to him after the officer in that marked unit put a few holes in you. This is taking for granted that he wouldn't have killed you himself which he surely would have after he saw a gun being drawn. Think before you speak or act.

As for the video, the officer was most likely in an unmarked unit (Which I know in NJ is allowed to legally have tints, and most likely the same in Maryland too) and assisted the marked unit in stopping the biker. The officer drew his gun and didn't even point it at the biker, he identified himself as a state trooper, and his badge was right next to his holster which you can even see at about 13 seconds into the first video. I'm not quite sure what it is that this officer did wrong.

It has nothing to do with sucking up to the police which is what most of SVTP thinks when someone sees the other side of the situation. It has to do with the facts. Did the officer need to draw his gun? Maybe not, but it sure is a good tool to grab attention fast, and being as he wasn't in uniform is a way to show who you are. As for the charges being dismissed? Very doubtful, the police now have video of the violations and since his rights weren't violated, there's no just cause for dismissal. But you an keep arguing this because you don't feel it's right....

What?- you expect facts to sway the majority of dolts on this site?

My favorites are the ones who say they'd kill the officer by shooting him with their guns (that they supposedly carry 24/7- espicially while riding bikes most of them don't even have) or running him over with the same bikes that most don't even have. OR denegrating the officer by questioning his manhood or sexual orientation for doing his job. SVTP geniuses win again:loser:

glllc

Established Member
blueangelfightr is a cop who the hell else would think the way he does?:fm::fm::fm:

justa03

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Wow I love some of the comments on here. Does anyone on this site actually know the guy on the bike? Do we know the whole story, as if was the guy running and we couldnt see it in the video? To me it looked like the only reason he stopped is because traffic in front of him was stopped. Myself I seen the badge. Without knowing the complete story and facts I wont say if the cop was right or wrong, but if you ask me it looks like the rider was trying to bug outta there. Just my .02

DCAN87

Established Member
blueangelfightr is a cop who the hell else would think the way he does?:fm::fm::fm:
I don't know what's funnier, the fact that you think I'm a cop, or the fact that you're so enraged by it. For the record, I am not in law enforcement of any kind.

i like how the cop has tinted out windows on his car... talk about a hypocrite
Maryland Window Tint Law - TintCenter.com As per Maryland state law, you are allowed tint on your vehicle, including the front windows. I don't see how this is hypocritical.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
I guess he wanted the biker to know that he was a cop since he was unmarked, however he could have just taken his badge out. The biker wasn't running and there was no reason to act like a prick on a power-trip.

I guess if i roll through philly and a black comes over to me with his illegal gun drawn and tells me to get off my bike, I should assume he is a cop huh. Your a funny guy. Nice reasoning. Next time im out, im gonna brandish my pistol and let all deez mofo's no ima cop

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
I don't know what's funnier, the fact that you think I'm a cop, or the fact that you're so enraged by it. For the record, I am not in law enforcement of any kind.

Maryland Window Tint Law - TintCenter.com As per Maryland state law, you are allowed tint on your vehicle, including the front windows. I don't see how this is hypocritical.

you didnt read the legal limit of that tint in the link you posted did you? That clearly is not 35 % tinton the car. Thats about 15% or possibly 5% limo. Nice try though

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
This is one of the times when the OP's video is actually too short to make any sort of judgement. I realize there is more to the story, but the 30 second clip doesn't convince me of any right or wrong on the cop's behalf (or the biker's, for that matter).

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
one thing i dont like about cops is their attitudes. i watched a cop point both index fingers right into a guys face like a inch away from his eyes/nose and say "shut the **** up or i'll arrest you for interfaring"..and i felt like beating the shit ouf the cop...just for being that much on a power trip. i think all law enforcement angencies need to start a new class on RESPECT and take classes to teach them to not let the power get to their heads.

then the cops that flirt and try to give their personal number to taken women and say "date a cop like me, and i'll keep you out of trouble". theres one that i plan on filing a complaint on soon for doing that to my fiance. but then i gotta worry about him getting revenge on me and pulling me over and all.

fatboy01

Gonzo
Established Member
Do we know the whole story, as if was the guy running and we couldnt see it in the video? To me it looked like the only reason he stopped is because traffic in front of him was stopped.

According to the local news story and public court records, he did not attempt to evade the police. His charges are 80 in a 65 (Active), Wreckless & negligent for wheelies (both Inactive charges), and the newest charge thanks to the youtube video is "Wiretapping" which is a felony.

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
they need to get rid of that law.

i recorded someone trying to break in my house with a hand-held camera while standing in my window and the cop watched the video for evidence. i didnt once get in trouble for recording it.

stores record us without permission. cops dash cameras record us without permission.
if i put a stickers all over my car saying 'security camera in use' would it be ok?

Last edited:

NEVR L8

Established Member
I don't know if its already been mentioned or not, but why didn't the cops worry with the camera at the scene? It's not like it was hidden. I am a "streetbiker" as some of you have refered to Mr. Graber. I also work in law enforcement, tho I am not a cop. The cop is a jerk! It was obvious that Mr. Graber was acting like an ass on the highway but that did not warrant being treated like a killer.

Just think the next time you squeeze on the gas in your car when you think no one is looking, even just up to 80 or so and some power trippin punk wants to show you it's HIS highway. Most riders know the risk they take when they speed or ride wheelies. I am sure there have been many, many more innocent people hurt or killed by cops chasing bikers who speed or pop a wheelie, than by the biker himself. I know some of you will say its still the bikers fault and you are entitled to your opinion. Sport bike riders are the new "Hell's Angels" to cops. I guess popping a wheelie ranks right up there with organized crime or bank robbery? I don't condone wheelies on the highway, but I have not ever heard of an innocent motorist hurt by a jackass on a motorcycle. I am sure ther are a few cases. Most of the time it's just the jackass that gets hurt. The cops a punk and the MHP just don't like thier dirty laundry being aired. Anyway, just a rant....flame on!

Ezbok58a

Everybody needs a Blimp!
Established Member
they need to get rid of that law.

i recorded someone trying to break in my house with a hand-held camera while standing in my window and the cop watched the video for evidence. i didnt once get in trouble for recording it.

stores record us without permission. cops dash cameras record us without permission.
if i put a stickers all over my car saying 'security camera in use' would it be ok?

The law is recording of audio, not video. You can record a cop on video all you want, if that video also has a microphone on it, then that's considered wire-tapping. Don't like it, then find a way to repell it.

Z28

Established Member
I guess if i roll through philly and a black comes over to me with his illegal gun drawn and tells me to get off my bike, I should assume he is a cop huh. Your a funny guy. Nice reasoning. Next time im out, im gonna brandish my pistol and let all deez mofo's no ima cop

You suck at reading

I was in no way saying that the cop was right by what he did. What I meant to say was that he SHOULD have flashed a badge, not his gun.

Users who are viewing this thread