Matricom G-Box-Q users??

matt87

Established Member
i just bought one of these, wondering if anyone on here uses one? i've cross shopped the other streaming boxes like roku and apple tv and this one seems to kill them. i watched videos of people watching movies that are still in the movie theater, and it also supports 4k uhd. any thoughts on this product? this thing a gimmick? is even legal to use/have?

dom418

Established Member
I have one but not sure on the model. I love it. I hope yours is preloaded with xbmc or whatever it's called now since the buyout. It's legal, you're not downloading anything. Just streaming. Now those hosting...that's another story

matt87

Established Member
lol thanks for the input. ya its preloaded with that, called something different now i think. cant wait to get it!

matt87

Established Member
i got pretty decent internet here, i watch movies on netflix all the time on my ps4 wireless and it never buffers. i will if it does though.

assasyn

Established Member
I've got one. NaviX, Icefilms and 1 Channel are the best repos I've found. Download the maintenance tool and clear the cache. You won't have any streaming or buffering problems over wifi.

There is some weird stuff on there. I found a channel that was all Vienna train station boards all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread