Mavic Mini Drone - Anyone Flying One?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
These things are pretty nice, and the price seems reasonable considering the performance. I've been thinking about picking one up, but I just need to figure out what kind of shots I'd like to get from it. Anyone own one?

If you have the coin, the Mavic Pro II looks really nice. I especially like that 1-inch sensor:

Sirhc7897

Established Member
I have been flying a Mavic Pro for a few years now and it's been awesome. The Pro II is a considerable upgrade and I know one of my friends has a mini and he likes it. For the minimal extra money I'd get the Mavic pro over the mini unless you really wanted the portability...

I picked the Mavic Pro over the Phantom 4 back when I got mine simply for the ability to be able to pair it with the DJI goggles and control the camera with your head movements while flying it. It's a really awesome experience to be up flying and looking around and the camera follow where you look...Well worth the $600 I think the goggles cost...

You can pair the goggles with most any of the DJI drones but I believe, at the time, the Mavic Pro was the only one you could actually set up to have the camera follow your head movements.

Users who are viewing this thread