Max hp and torque

FLACO_G

Established Member
Could sombody tell me what is the maximum HP and Torque on a stock 03/04 engine with a good TUNE?? what are good #'s for this cars and still be safe from blowing up your engine?? how about the transmission (will the stock trany hold 600hp?? thanks for all your answers in adv..

Last edited:

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
Could sombody tell me what is the maximum HP and Torque on a stock 03/04 engine with a good toon?? what are good #'s for this cars and still be safe from blowing up your engine?? how about the transmission (will the stock trany hold 600hp?? thanks for all your answers in adv..

*tune

completely stock numbers should be about 360rwhp to 380rwhp. some people claim they have seen numbers as high as 390+. but i dunno!

my transmission is stock and holding strong. and i have 635rwhp so about i dunno 680 at the flywheel! but i have a spec stage 3 + clutch, and spec alluminum flywheel!

stock transmissions are only rated to like 450hp! but we all know it can hold more then that!:burnout:

F8tlByte

colorchngnSVT
Established Member
Stck motor has can be very variable, there are quite a few pushing close to or a tad over 800RWHP with turbos stock motor. But I typically hear around 700 is the max they USUALLY take. Again, there are some that for some reason take more

TClark22

Established Member
yeda 600rwhp is like normal range for 04 cobras...but there have been stock 04 cobras with a hellraiser kit putting out 1000rwhp.

Users who are viewing this thread