Maximum Motorsports XL Full Length Subframe Connectors

ripnesscobra

Established Member
I am interested in buying Maximum Motorsports XL full length subframe connectors for my 2004 Cobra convertible but have some questions.

What is the difference between the MMFL-3 and the MMFL-5? The main difference I see (without knowing the dimensions) is that the seat brackets for the MMFL-5 have the gussets included in a 1 piece design where as the MMFL-3 has separate gussets that need to be welded on.

Maximum Motorsports doesn't carry the MMFL-3 in their online store anymore and they have the MMFL-5 specified for 1979-2004 Mustangs.

With this, it appears that the MMFL-5 is the latest design for the 2004 Cobra. If this is the case, do you sell the MMFL-5? I only see the MMFL-3 on your website.

Thanks for your help!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I am interested in buying Maximum Motorsports XL full length subframe connectors for my 2004 Cobra convertible but have some questions.

What is the difference between the MMFL-3 and the MMFL-5? The main difference I see (without knowing the dimensions) is that the seat brackets for the MMFL-5 have the gussets included in a 1 piece design where as the MMFL-3 has separate gussets that need to be welded on.

Maximum Motorsports doesn't carry the MMFL-3 in their online store anymore and they have the MMFL-5 specified for 1979-2004 Mustangs.

With this, it appears that the MMFL-5 is the latest design for the 2004 Cobra. If this is the case, do you sell the MMFL-5? I only see the MMFL-3 on your website.

Thanks for your help!

The MMFL-5PC is the newer part number for the MMFL-3PC. They just changed the part number on us for some reason. The full length ones are longer, use taller material and have reinforcements welded onto them at all of the bends which makes it an upgrade from the standard subframes.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread