Maybe A Bit More Popular Than The MSM Would Care To Admit

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Sounded like a combination of cheers and jeers.

edit:
Just saw a post from one of my friends on Facebook. She took a picture at that stadium, and it looks like somebody had a spotlight shining on the front that read "**** TRUMP".

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Sounds like cheering to me. Only an idiot would boo a bunch of ROTC kids.

According to people that were at the stadium, the media up-played the cheering. The people that were at the game are saying the booing was way louder than what's in that video. Besides, who would think they'd be booing ROTC kids? That's quite the reach.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
You're right Travis. Had it just been Trump walking out, there would have been booing instead.

+1... There is so much to be upset about. I'd be boo'ing the hell out of him if I were there.

--Increased border security--40% fewer illegal crossings.
--Lowest unemployment since May 2007.
--US Companys reinvesting at home vs. oversees:
-SoftBank $50B
-Exxon $20B
-Hyundai $3.1B
-Apple $1B
-Chrysler $1B
-GM $1B
-Bayer AG $1B
-Toyota $600M
-LG $250M
--Record-breaking DOW performance
--$180B+ budget surplus in April '17
--Consumer confidence index highest since year 2000.
--30+ pieces of legislation signed/passed since Inauguration.
--Axed TPP
--$100 million given to Flint Mi in March of '17 over the water crisis that started in 2014 under Obama.
--Energy independence. Dakota pipeline access which was halted under Obama has been reversed under Trump.

Other than the 30+ pieces of legislation... these achievements posted above are not political.

What's not to like?

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
+1... There is so much to be upset about. I'd be boo'ing the hell out of him if I were there.

--Increased border security--40% fewer illegal crossings.
--Lowest unemployment since May 2007.
--US Companys reinvesting at home vs. oversees:
-SoftBank $50B
-Exxon $20B
-Hyundai $3.1B
-Apple $1B
-Chrysler $1B
-GM $1B
-Bayer AG $1B
-Toyota $600M
-LG $250M
--Record-breaking DOW performance
--$180B+ budget surplus in April '17
--Consumer confidence index highest since year 2000.
--30+ pieces of legislation signed/passed since Inauguration.
--Axed TPP
--$100 million given to Flint Mi in March of '17 over the water crisis that started in 2014 under Obama.
--Energy independence. Dakota pipeline access which was halted under Obama has been reversed under Trump.

Other than the 30+ pieces of legislation... these achievements posted above are not political.

What's not to like?

You know most of that has nothing to do with Trump, right? Large corporations do not decide to spend hundreds of millions or billions of dollars on a whim. They spend years making those budgetary decisions. You may want to go fact check that.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
You know most of that has nothing to do with Trump, right? Large corporations do not decide to spend hundreds of millions or billions of dollars on a whim. They spend years making those budgetary decisions. You may want to go fact check that.

You're stuck in fantasy land bud

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

Already did which is why I posted.

Thanks for playing!

RRMBrembo

Established Member
Do you honestly think they don't change forecasts and planning when legislation such as tax reform is put in place?

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
latest?cb=20161023115950.gif

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
According to people that were at the stadium, the media up-played the cheering. The people that were at the game are saying the booing was way louder than what's in that video. Besides, who would think they'd be booing ROTC kids? That's quite the reach.

It wouldn't be unlike Atlanta to pipe in fake noise. But do you seriously believe they faded out the boos vs the cheers. As much as I was never a fan of Obama due to his politics, I have enough respect and class to not talk negative about our President.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
You are so full of shit you gonna have to learn sign language because those noises comin out of your mouth are bullshit.

Now I will wait while you contact a mod to cry a shit river.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member

Actually my cousin, a former executive for Coke, and I were discussing this the other day. She has always kept up with former friends and colleagues, accordingly as soon as the Trump announced plans for the new tax bill most companies started running the numbers and preparing operational changes should it pass. Once it did, the prepared changes were announced as you saw as well as allocations such as bonuses.

You talk out of your ass more than anyone I’ve ever seen on this site.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread