MCA show in Pensacola, FL March 24-26

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
There are a few of us going to the MCA show from Louisiana. Anyone else going? If you've never been, there are tons and tons of mustangs of ALL years there and some Boss 429's, GT500's, GT350's, Saleens, Roushs', Cobras, you name it and its there. And did I mention its in Pensacola kinda off the beach a couple miles and it'll be warm w/ lots of ladies strolling around :banana: . Also they have a nice swap meet and alot of vendors.

cobraRcraig

Established Member
It's getting close.
Anyone else going to try and make it.
It is well worth just going down there for a Sat. if you don't want to pay for a room. craig

Hey, Kev. you still going or does the G.F. have you by the balls already. he he
When she tells ya to sell that coupe I'll take it off your hands.

Last edited:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
cobraRcraig said:
Hey, Kev. you still going or does the G.F. have you by the balls already. he he
When she tells ya to sell that coupe I'll take it off your hands.
No GF here......now :beer: !!

joemayo

Established Member
There's a bunch of us from the coast coming.. if you hang out around exit 50 in MS on I-10 about 5pm we'll all be leaving there's like 20cars going... friday taht is

cobraRcraig

Established Member
joemayo said:
There's a bunch of us from the coast coming.. if you hang out around exit 50 in MS on I-10 about 5pm we'll all be leaving there's like 20cars going... friday taht is

I'm leaving tonight, so won't be able to meet ya'll. I'll see you guys up there though. craig

98RICKSTANG

Banned
joemayo said:
what time are yall leaving?ill be leaving about 9am friday morning. ill have my 92 bimini blue coupe in the show. im going to trailer it down if yall see me just give me a honk.lol

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
I'm planning on going BUTTT... i don't think my Stang will like the long trip... hooked up a set of 3.73's and am running a C4 tranny... so i can ride TOPS 55 mph @ 3 grand or so... if anyone has any extra room, i'm not a cereal murderer and would appreciate a ride! lol Later!

Users who are viewing this thread