Mce fall 2013 track day - 11/16/13 - ga

MylesF7

Established Member
Hey guys, MCE is having our Fall TracDay on November 16th. We rent the track twice a year and ALWAYS have a blast. $10 entry and $20 for a tech card. Always plenty of track time. We also have the track all day so we have a big bonfire and camp out at the track after a full day of racing. :cheers:Come on down!

1379242_590931554305389_1752129741_n.png

https://www.facebook.com/events/650982151599275/

We have a convoy leaving from the starbucks on Barrett Parkway that morning.

Dark_Stallion

Established Member
My name is Kevin 12 mustang gt. It's a group of probably 4-5 of us that was going to meet at summit so we would definitely like to join the convoy. Do you go to caffeine and octane?

MylesF7

Established Member
My name is Kevin 12 mustang gt. It's a group of probably 4-5 of us that was going to meet at summit so we would definitely like to join the convoy. Do you go to caffeine and octane?

Sounds Great. Yeah we usually just gather at that Days Inn across the street because it's a lot easier to get in and out of the parking lot and back to 75. We usually get there around 8:00am and leave by 8:30am.

I haven't been in a long time. I was really hoping to get out there this weekend but it's not looking like its going to be in the cards this go-round.

Dark_Stallion

Established Member
Sounds like a plan! I love those V's. I got invited to road atl to drive them last month and they are impressive! We will see you on the 16th. :rockon:

BigWill90

Established Member
Didn't see you. Didn't see any late cobras running worth a crap, actually. Spinfest on the track, prep was very poor and little to no compound was put down.

I think that was you park rite in front me .I was itching for you to say something out the way.

DietCoke

Slow Turtle
Established Member
oh the one with the cams in it? it sounded good. looked like a 3.4 whipple at a glance but i didnt take a close look. what did you end up running

MattACK

Established Member
I had a great time at the track day. Track prep was poor but Ed allowed us to put down some VHT so a few guys in our club could make some hero passes. I was able to cut 1.7 60s most of the day and netted an 11.004. With a little VHT I was able to grab a 1.6 60' and break into a 10.89 @ 125 full weight on street tires.

So it wasn't all bad. A couple other buddies were running deep 10s, a 2.6kb lightning and a twin-turbo lightning.

Best of all, noone I knew broke anything!

--Matt

Users who are viewing this thread