McLeod RXT1200 clutch and SCT tuner

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
Selling the following two parts. No trades. Payment via PP family and friends or USPS MO or certified check only.

- McLeod RXT 1200. I got this used, insure of miles and such but the one time I pulled it open it looked good. I was planning on rebuilding it and keeping it as a spare but I’ll just stick with the Spec that’s in the car. New this clutch is $1600 everywhere, McLeod quoted me $350 to rebuild it when I inquired. I’ll sell it for $650 (FIRM) shipped and insured to the lower 48 states. That saves you over $500 after rebuild over buying new from a dealer.

If you pick up in New Port Richey, FL you can knock $50 off the price to reflect shipping.

- SCT Xcal tuber. I think it’s a 3. Came with the car, I returned to stock to install my nguage. It won’t tell me if it’s unmarried or not and gives an older screen and message. SCT said that it needs to be updated to see if it’s unmarried and I’m not buying the cable just to check so I’m selling assuming it may need a reflash and pricing accordingly. Selling for $125 shipped.

PLDDQ6Y.jpg

oDuLnpn.jpg

51JdvjO.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread