Medusa Version 3.0 (New Build)

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
damn bro, ive already seen these taillights once before. how about letting me return the favor before you go full retard?!?!

sucks that you have to rebuild, but I am looking forward to seeing what she puts down!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
great clutch choice...

Thanks man!

damn bro, ive already seen these taillights once before. how about letting me return the favor before you go full retard?!?!

sucks that you have to rebuild, but I am looking forward to seeing what she puts down!

LOL!! Don't worry it won't be pullied to hard. 10psi for the most part. I'll be just a bit more than what I was before on E85 :beer:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yea I think you're right especially since I got rubber and was able to powershift.. It would have been awesome!!

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
Yea I think you're right especially since I got rubber and was able to powershift.. It would have been awesome!!

don't worry I feel a VMP dual fan HE, ported inlet and 67mm TB coming on, full suspension and I ordered the 295/30/19 R888s. its gonna be go time when I get there. hopefully I wont be making a build thread after the race though!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Slight update:

Vortech sent the blower back so that's done

Foxlake received my heads on Friday :)

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Slight progress. We're waiting on the machine shop to get us the bore so we can order pistons.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Slight update:

Fidanza replacement ring came in last night

Machine shop called, my block is good to go.. Just needs a .005 overbore..

So now we get to order pistons :)

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
You know that Ross has my vote. I wouldn't use Diamonds again in a million years.

Drew talked with Diamond at PIR.. I don't think we will be going with them either way, it is a option.. BUT with the way that they cut valve reliefs with the super sharp edges Drew basically told them that he won't be buying pistons from them unless they fix that.

Again I'm not to sure who Drew will be ordering pistons though.. If I had to guess it would be JE..

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
Drew talked with Diamond at PIR.. I don't think we will be going with them either way, it is a option.. BUT with the way that they cut valve reliefs with the super sharp edges Drew basically told them that he won't be buying pistons from them unless they fix that.

Again I'm not to sure who Drew will be ordering pistons though.. If I had to guess it would be JE..

hope you don't recieve them with 5 valve reliefs cut in- JE lol. I can send you a pic of that one if you want. was supposed to be a 3V too. I bout pissed myself laughing in disbelief when the box was opened. Just fyi- you should always go over a piston with valve reliefs with 600 grit to deburr the edges. kinda standard practice really. Lotta guys on modularfords and yellowbullet know what's up with the diamonds though and their lack of QC.

Users who are viewing this thread