Meet Caroll Shelby at Lowes Auto fair!!

red04svtcobra

Foxbody search is on!!
Established Member
Met Caroll Shelby today at the Lowes Autofair. Some of the pics didn't turn out to good, but I didn't have the best position for a great shot of him signing my buddies Shelby GT500. And before he left we got a group picture of our car club with him. Will post that up once I get a picture.
DSC_2456.jpg

DSC_2509.jpg

DSC_2510.jpg

DSC_2511.jpg

DSC_2513.jpg

DSC_2514.jpg

Last edited:

red04svtcobra

Foxbody search is on!!
Established Member
Thank you grammer police!! I was typing fast a didn't realize it until after I posted it. If a mod can fix I would appreciate it.

red04svtcobra

Foxbody search is on!!
Established Member
How many hundreds did it cost for him to sign the car? He wanted $450 to sign my 427. I said F that!
FREE!! He signed 3 Shelby's. 2 GT500's and 1 Super Snake!! The club President asked him if he would come up to our club later and sign a few Shelby's and he said he would. We all got to shake his hand and then we got a group picture!! What a day it was!!

Kyle5.0

still wishing
Established Member
I think sometimes the money goes to his charity. I know if you go to the website you can get a signature if you donate

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
look in his left hand, he's got a wad of cash. i'm sure someone forked it over. pretty cool pics

01vert

Established Member
He charges for signatures all the time. You can send him ANYTHING and he will sign it for money. Look up his "charity" and how much they actually gave to sick kids and then form your own opinion.

Between that and him suing everybody over everything and trying to take over the SAAC club, I lost all respect for him/

red04svtcobra

Foxbody search is on!!
Established Member
To enter the event at Lowes Autofair there is no cost to people showing. He was in one on the garages signing autographs for everyone for free!!! In other words "NO CHARGE". Now Lowes may have paid him to be there to sign autographs in the garage, I don't really know. I was never told from my friend that he had to pay for it. He posts on here sometimes and maybe he can clarify it.
Coletti is who I want to sign my car!!!

Users who are viewing this thread