Meet in ga?

04ASSASSIN

Established Member
Would anyone be interested in a get together around macon or warner robins?
Really would like to check out some nice cars and look a some different set ups.
This would be a meet for all kinds of cars. So if you read this and got a friend who drives a chevy :shrug: call them up and run this idea by them!
No date yet, will try to work around everyone's schedule :beer::beer:
So talk to some friends and post up some ideas and dates!!!

maple

Established Member
Would anyone be interested in a get together around macon or warner robins?
Really would like to check out some nice cars and look a some different set ups.
This would be a meet for all kinds of cars. So if you read this and got a friend who drives a chevy :shrug: call them up and run this idea by them!
No date yet, will try to work around everyone's schedule :beer::beer:
So talk to some friends and post up some ideas and dates!!!

We do not do enough cruises in my opinion. There are so many nice cars in the Middle Georgia area, it is a shame they are not showcased more often. If everybody could meet up in the Big Lots parking lot in Warner Robins around 7:30 pm and head out to eat at the Hooters in Macon, that would be awesome. Hooters has always treated us car guys well in the past, so I would like to continue showing them support. Not to mention their wings are far superior to the other places in Warner Robins!
Chris's going away cruise!!! | Facebook

Friday July 13th @ 7:30 in the Big Lots parking lot in Warner Robins heading to Hooters in Macon.

Stang Lover

Established Member
We do not do enough cruises in my opinion. There are so many nice cars in the Middle Georgia area, it is a shame they are not showcased more often. If everybody could meet up in the Big Lots parking lot in Warner Robins around 7:30 pm and head out to eat at the Hooters in Macon, that would be awesome. Hooters has always treated us car guys well in the past, so I would like to continue showing them support. Not to mention their wings are far superior to the other places in Warner Robins!
Chris's going away cruise!!! | Facebook

Friday July 13th @ 7:30 in the Big Lots parking lot in Warner Robins heading to Hooters in Macon.

I agree. There's alot of nice stangs rolling around and some with some snails on them. Alot of people just don't communicate or just don't have interest in meeting new stang guys. I do love to cruise around though i've always enjoyed doing that we used to hangout in the lowes parking lot on fri and sat night sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread