meet tonight 190 & coit?

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
I just heard that people are meeting again on 190 & coit by the sonic. Anyone wanna cruise out there? I was thinking around 9:00 - 10:00, just like before.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
There's one every week, but I didn't see any of you guys... the meet is very small right now, but hopefully it picks up soon. :poke:

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
STROKD said:
There's one every week, but I didn't see any of you guys... the meet is very small right now, but hopefully it picks up soon. :poke:
I didnt have my car so I couldnt make it. Hopefully my bro and I will be at the next one. He needs some sticky tires though.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Paul's_03SVT said:
I didnt have my car so I couldnt make it. Hopefully my bro and I will be at the next one. He needs some sticky tires though.

i should be back in town next week, since im one of the few that live on the ft. worth side, cant come out every week but would love to come check it out sometime

adamb258

Established Member
I will deff make it out there once school lets out, itll eb good to see some of you again its been awhile. It wont be the same w/o the cobra but i can still enjoy myself

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
yeah wish i could have been there stuck in tulsa fighting these damn tornados, i dont think i would have been able to drive my car this week need to take it back up to hpp, get some bolts tightened.

Users who are viewing this thread