Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
If possible Revvv, take a pic before n after close up...
Thanks
You can see my reflection in the close up of the paint. I will take a pic of the trim later when I wash the car again. Those are not streaks on my passenger mirror, It is scratched and needs to be replaced. However, there is no form of trim protection or dressing on the trim in those pictures, just the Meguire's.
20190416_033609.jpeg
20190419_083640.jpeg

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
We have been in a drought for weeks. The temps have been ridiculous. I washed the Mustang last night and added another coat of Meguire's. Rain is predicted for thr next 5 days.

We need the rain, so I can't really complain.

GodStang

Established Member
You can see my reflection in the close up of the paint. I will take a pic of the trim later when I wash the car again. Those are not streaks on my passenger mirror, It is scratched and needs to be replaced. However, there is no form of trim protection or dressing on the trim in those pictures, just the Meguire's.View attachment 1577362View attachment 1577363

Was this at Jackson for Cars and Coffee this past weekend?

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
As promised, a close up of Meguire's Hybrid Ceramic Wax on the trim. There are no steaks, and no white spots like standard waxes leave. There are no dressings or protectant on the plastic and rubber.
20190604_161108.jpeg

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Did my truck today. This stuff is unlike anything I’ve ever used and I’ve been waxing cars for 35 years lol.

Lots of work on the first application tho!

Hopefully the next ones are easier.

4-D3-D76-FD-D2-E1-4-C4-C-A212-03-BE38-E69-B93.jpg

5-EB8028-B-15-FA-4-DFC-95-E0-11-DD75-DA1-D5-E.jpg

E595-E260-06-A9-4-A53-BFAF-171-D0578-DA08.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Did my daily jeep a few weeks back. Kept up for next 3 washes and haven’t reapplied since. After approx a month there is no protection left. New bottle sitting in the back waiting on next wash.

For the record it made cleaning mud so much easier after wheeling. Jeep was fully coated and the paint cleaned off easily with little to no residue.

Definitely fits my bill for easy to apply and protection on my dd.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Did my daily jeep a few weeks back. Kept up for next 3 washes and haven’t reapplied since. After approx a month there is no protection left. New bottle sitting in the back waiting on next wash.

For the record it made cleaning mud so much easier after wheeling. Jeep was fully coated and the paint cleaned off easily with little to no residue.

Definitely fits my bill for easy to apply and protection on my dd.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I appreciate the report on longevity. I've been curious to know how long this stuff would last.

I will likely add another coat of wax to my car before applying the hybrid wax again. The hybrid is holding up well, but I have applied it with every wash.

Users who are viewing this thread