Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG Black Series (My new dream car)

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Last edited:

mustangman2424

Established Member
Awesome car, but I would still like it better with a stick. Nonetheless, I would still love to have one, as long as it's not red.

Black01Venom

Established Member
This car is awesome and amazing. 2 days ago I had a guy come in to my shop at my job my job (All Class Detailing) in west windsor. Talked with the guy and got to check out the whole car, inside and out and I got to touch it and detail it. He was racing it at Pocono Speedway...said he got up to 170 in it. But absolutely gorgeous car.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
saw one yesterday at my dealership and talked to the owner. the guy spun the tires leaving and the car sounded amazing!!! it such a sweet car in person:rockon:

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
I love the AMG Black Series car! I saw one a few months ago and it was just awesome looking. It would be a sweet daily driver to park next to my Ford GT in the garage.

PACIFICGREENSVT

Established Member
we have a red one here @ my work. all the car magazines come and take take it out for beat downs. we have to keep ordering rims & tires for it. the techs here know how to put it in dyno mode- turns off tractoin control & things like that- it has a rear strut tower brace that runs through the trunk. fun car!

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
Looks cool but way overpriced...At that price I would rather have the Ford GT which looks a million times better.

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
This car is awesome and amazing. 2 days ago I had a guy come in to my shop at my job my job (All Class Detailing) in west windsor. Talked with the guy and got to check out the whole car, inside and out and I got to touch it and detail it. He was racing it at Pocono Speedway...said he got up to 170 in it. But absolutely gorgeous car.

Jersey eh?

launchnukes

Crazy SVT Person
Established Member
that car is so badass. for some reason i dont like it in red, or any mercedes at that. black or silver would be my choice.

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
I have loved that car since the first time i read about it in motor trend and road and track. simply beautiful!

forbanger

Established Member
sweet ride! I have always been a fan of AMG. They make some sweet rides.
Kinda bummed that they got rid of the 5.5 S/C engine.

Users who are viewing this thread