Mercedes Sl-600 Biturbo???

Benz-O-Rama

Established Member
There you are clay, beast just made my pants get shorter with those pics. So much WIN.

Thanks man, I'm diggin' the new shoes.

That's a clean ass sl600 dude.

Thank you sir. I'll make sure to never Hassle the Hoff.

Holy novel post...

Yeah, sorry about that.

ok- so you'll still take the same route after he embarrasses you...

Again, unlikely. Do we even know what his car runs? Maybe I missed it. If he has a high 10 second car, it'll be close. If he has a mid-10 second car, he'd win but I still wouldn't be embarrassed. Nothing embarrassing about losing to a mid 10-second anything, let alone in my 4400lb luxury battleship.

All that aside, I got to see one of the baddest MFing GT500s on the planet. I was at The Texas Mile 2 weeks ago and got to meet the owner of this car:

a7bf58f3.jpg

That thing ran 215mph in the mile. Car was owned by an Irish fella but fully built by Shawn Fischer of Fischer Motorsports. I got to meet Shawn and talk to him a lot since it was a 3 day event. Dude is a friggin genius.

Last edited:

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
I'll give ya thumps up benzo guy. Careful with the ported pulled cobras on skinnies and fats though, :)

Benz-O-Rama

Established Member
I'll give ya thumps up benzo guy. Careful with the ported pulled cobras on skinnies and fats though, :)

Big Ten-Four on that one. Buddy of mine has a nasty one, he's probably on this forum, now that I'm thinking about it. I want nothing to do with that car, in the 1/4.

Is that "I drive a used Mercedes humor"? Your car outclasses you.

Obviously my humor is lost on you. Just a shot in the dark here....is your birth year 1946? It's not very difficult to outclass me, just ask anyone that knows me. I'm just a good ole boy. Oh, and a card carrying Mensa member. No really, I am. :read:

Enjoy your car in good health. I know I certainly do.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Well you saw what I did to the Benz when I was running like shit so I'd go with it being slow and not my Meth addicted car.

You stated 11.1 was slow yet you post no numbers on your car only saying your car needs meth.

The vid was crap, two in-distinguishable cars in the black of night. Hell you could have been running a car that runs 16's making your high 12's look fast.:beer:

HighPsi(NorCal)

Established Member
Well you saw what I did to the Benz when I was running like shit so I'd go with it being slow and not my Meth addicted car.

So you just pulled on an 11.xx car like that, either

1) your car is a 9.xx car
2) that wasn't a sl600 with a tune
3) that car wasnt running correctly

The 600 motor is far from slow, with a tune that car is well over 700 rwtq. I find it hard to believe that you came flying by on a car that has that much Tq, especially from a roll and not a dig.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
You stated 11.1 was slow yet you post no numbers on your car only saying your car needs meth.

The vid was crap, two in-distinguishable cars in the black of night. Hell you could have been running a car that runs 16's making your high 12's look fast.:beer:

Wasn't even my video, go look on that channel and you'll see them racing all kinds of crap and their car as well. They beat a gallardo from a roll in one of their other videos so its rather fast, and I put buses on it. I don't need track times....also what does me needing Meth have to do with my car being slow? I'm using Meth injection for the octane boost, so I can run a more aggressive tune. I like how you try to start shit everytime and make yourself seem like a ****ing idiot. I don't need your approval nor do I care if you believe that video or not, my car was running like shit at the time of that video and I was driving to my friends house when these clowns rolled up on me and wanted to race. I gave them the hit from a 40 roll and didn't even know it was being recorded until a buddy of mine said he saw a video on YouTube of me demolishing those cocky kids Benz...I found it and loled. So go on and try to somehow say me adding methanol injection to my car makes it slow, yeah its slow compared to what it'll do when its on the Meth. Imagine how bad it would have been with me on Meth...good lord.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
So you just pulled on an 11.xx car like that, either

1) your car is a 9.xx car
2) that wasn't a sl600 with a tune
3) that car wasnt running correctly

The 600 motor is far from slow, with a tune that car is well over 700 rwtq. I find it hard to believe that you came flying by on a car that has that much Tq, especially from a roll and not a dig.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMdoD7m5h6k&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Mercedes sl600 vs Lamborghini gallardo - YouTube[/nomedia]

There's their video of them beating a gallardo..like I said go on their channel and see what car they are racing in. They beat a turboed Saleen mustang in one of them videos as well. Idk what my car runs, but it put buses on that Benz..that's all that matters to me.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Mercedes sl600 vs Lamborghini gallardo - YouTube

There's their video of them beating a gallardo..like I said go on their channel and see what car they are racing in. They beat a turboed Saleen mustang in one of them videos as well. Idk what my car runs, but it put buses on that Benz..that's all that matters to me.

Basic fact is no one knows how fast or slow your car is. Like I said before that vid is crap and you cant tell anything from it! There is no way you pull a 11 flat sl the way your car currently sits!:eek::bash:

gtmoving

Established Member
With a name like DavidHasselhoff, I would say everything is slow including his brain!:loser:

Last edited:

gtmoving

Established Member

Good lookin car ON D BIT!

Users who are viewing this thread