MercuryMarauder.net under new management

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
yeah, i thought about that as I posted

we'll chalk that up to an episode of temporary insanity

of course, we all knew it wouldn't last long...

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
bigslim said:
Don't those break the IRS with too much power? I know the Cadillac has problems. What will you do about that?

Yes they do. But some guys are running some high HP #s and lauchung pretty well with the stock rearend. I guess we'll see.

I'm keeping it at 5-6 lbs. Hoping for approx 450 rwhp.
The LS2 has 10.9-1 compression. Not very boost friendly.

It's mainly a street car. "toy" But it will see some strip time.

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
Damn.... I should of taken MercuryMarauder.net off Logan's hands when he offered it to me two years ago (at no charge too!)

Boy things change over time.

--Russ

Black Cat

2003 Marauder
Established Member
Hahahaha... I know for a fact another company called Dennis to try and buy MM.net out right for way more than he and the others paid for it.
But Dennis said he needed the site to sell his stuff, and that he makes good money off of the marauder owners.
I wonder if he bothered to tell the other 8 owners about the offer.
They could have made a quick profit for only owning the site for a short time.

The thing I hate about MM.net is they cover up all of Dennis's screw ups.
Take a look at:
http://216.127.88.149/

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
Black Cat said:
Hahahaha... I know for a fact another company called Dennis to try and buy MM.net out right for way more than he and the others paid for it.
But Dennis said he needed the site to sell his stuff, and that he makes good money off of the marauder owners.

Take a look at:

No joke. Had I known it would come to this, I'd have wired Logan the full asking price myself, and just had my I.T. guy run it for me. Like I said earlier, it was not a lot of money.

rich_long

O's Fan Rich
Established Member
Black Cat said:

Take a look at:

That is interesting. It would be nice to know some details about that.
PM me if you wish or email me.

Black Cat

2003 Marauder
Established Member
I'm not joking either, my boss called Dennis to buy the site from him for way more than the group of 9 paid for it. But he said no.
I still wonder if he bothered to tell the other 8 owners about the offer.

STLR FN

My Wiener's Covered
Established Member
Black Cat said:
I'm not joking either, my boss called Dennis to buy the site from him for way more than the group of 9 paid for it. But he said no.
I still wonder if he bothered to tell the other 8 owners about the offer.
I don't think it's about money, well maybe but that's a different topic, but more about control. They have it and now own it.
And about Dennis peddling his wares on MM.net, he has a site so why MM.net also? See above statement.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel, you got a lot of fish to start but eventually you kill em all off and have none left.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
I know some stories (facts) that would "curl y'alls hairs"....

TAF

Established Member
MarauderTJA said:
Hi Todd. Amazing after our phone conversation the other day how things negatively progressed:eek: . See ya next week at ATL Dragway.....

Uh...yeah. And I also saw your very unsupportive post in that thread aimed at me. This just days after you had contacted me to through the site to make you up 2 1/2" stainless steel tailpipes for your Marauder. Which I replied like I did to EVERYONE that "I'm not a vendor here, and out of respect for the site...I don't do business through the site..." But, because we had met before....and I didn't want you to think I was just being an a$$...I asked you to call me to explain why I had to say what I said. Yeah...we talked on the phone and I thought you understood.

And what you SHOULD have posted up was a supportive post saying "I'll be honest...I just contacted Todd last week to make some tailpipes for me and he responded that he didn't do business through the site...just as he's stated here several time." But instead...you came at me.

Yeah...I look forward to seeing you at SSHS6 and you looking me in the eye. Hopefully I'll receive an apology.

MarauderTJA

# 2 Procharger Marauder
Established Member
TAF said:
I asked you to call me to explain why I had to say what I said. Yeah...we talked on the phone and I thought you understood.

And what you SHOULD have posted up was a supportive post saying "I'll be honest...I just contacted Todd last week to make some tailpipes for me and he responded that he didn't do business through the site...just as he's stated here several time." But instead...you came at me.

I just PM'd you TODD, please give me a call.. I really do not know what you are talking about.....AND to let you know I received a call from two of the new owners and DID TELL HEM ABOUT OUR CONVERSATION - SUPPORTING YOU......If an apology is due, I will step up to the plate....

Last edited:

Hitchiker

Banned
A shout to all the expatriate MM NET members here. I am really very new here and just getting a look around. I guess I'll get back to reading this long thread.

Best Regards,

Dave

:rockon:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Hitchhiker said:
A shout to all the expatriate MM NET members here. I am really very new here and just getting a look around. I guess I'll get back to reading this long thread.

Best Regards,

Dave

:rockon:

welcome to SVTP! :beer:

FYI: if you goto 'Thread Tools' and then 'Show Printable Version', it is much easier to read a longass thread

CRUZTAKER

Effin Marauder ownr
Established Member
MarauderTJA said:
I just PM'd you TODD, please give me a call.. I really do not know what you are talking about.....AND to let you know I received a call from two of the new owners and DID TELL HEM ABOUT OUR CONVERSATION - SUPPORTING YOU......If an apology is due, I will step up to the plate....

Welcome to the world of Todd.:dw:

Even if you do support him....god help you if you make ONE comment not 150% in his favor.

You are indeed the most evil person I have ever dealt with.
Enjoy your hatred and spread it far and wide.

TAF

Established Member
The truth hurts, huh Barry?

You made your bed...now wallow in it...

Users who are viewing this thread