Meth guys inside!

LitleWhiteSnake

Yeah, Its a VTEC
Established Member
Got the kit installed. I used the windshield resivor and it all works grate. My question is I will be using water meth but all I can find is 100% meth. Do I just mix water with the meth or do they sell a premixed meth.

Another question should I spray right in front of the TB or infront of the IAT

mysteed

Established Member
Snow Performance sells a premade mix that they call "Boost Juice." You should spray before the TB and NOT before the IAT.

mwolson

Gray beard
Established Member
Snow Performance sells a premade mix that they call "Boost Juice." You should spray before the TB and NOT before the IAT.

Why not before the IAT? The PCM needs to see the charge cooling effect of the meth so it will add spark advance.

mwolson

Gray beard
Established Member
I assume, BTW, that the IAT sensor is after the blower and after the intercooler heat exchanger if there is one.

mwolson

Gray beard
Established Member
Unless you have relocated your IAT sensor to after the blower, mysteed is right. You should put the meth in after the IAT sensor.

I keep forgetting that not everyone has relocated their IAT sensors to after the blower...

Last edited:

mysteed

Established Member
The kenne bell dose not have a heat exchanger that's why I'm runing meth
Wait, you're running a KB? Then DO NOT run meth. Meth will cause the blower case to cool quicker than the rotors which will cause the rotors to hit the case, bind, and then sieze up. If you then send this blower to KB they won't warranty it b/c you ran meth through it. I've seen this before with a customer and I wouldn't want this to happen to anyone else.

If you MUST run meth then you need to run it post blower.

LitleWhiteSnake

Yeah, Its a VTEC
Established Member
I don't want to sound like an ass but there's a lot of ppl runing water meth on kbs and nothing. Don't get me wrong thanks alot for the warning.

So about the meth.. Do I mix it with water or dose it come premixed. All I can find I 100% :(

mwolson

Gray beard
Established Member
I actually called KB to ask if it was ok to run meth through their blower, and they said you can do it, no problem. Just reporting what they told me.

That said, I think you could get better performance out of the system if you ran it after the blower has heated up the air. But the plumbing would have to go under the manifold which would be a PITA for any nozzle maintenence that might be required.

But all of this is kind of a moot point without the IAT sensor moved to after the blower...

LitleWhiteSnake

Yeah, Its a VTEC
Established Member
I installed it right infront of the tb and I'm also runing a bigger jet so it cools down my heat box LOL I couldent get meth at the moment so I went and bought wind sheaild washer fluid ;P I ran the car around the block till it was at operating temps and gave it a 3-4sec wot in 2nd gear when I got home I popes the hood and places my hand on the tb and plenum and it was ice cold.

It worked nice and the car did pull alot more up top. I will be draing the Wind shild washer fluid and putting a 50/50 water meth in :)

mysteed

Established Member
I don't want to sound like an ass but there's a lot of ppl runing water meth on kbs and nothing. Don't get me wrong thanks alot for the warning.

I actually called KB to ask if it was ok to run meth through their blower, and they said you can do it, no problem. Just reporting what they told me.
IMO it's a lot like playing Russian roulette but to each their own.

Irregardless good luck with your meth kit and KB. Hopefully you won't have any issues in the short term or long term.

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
Wait, you're running a KB? Then DO NOT run meth. Meth will cause the blower case to cool quicker than the rotors which will cause the rotors to hit the case, bind, and then sieze up. If you then send this blower to KB they won't warranty it b/c you ran meth through it. I've seen this before with a customer and I wouldn't want this to happen to anyone else.

If you MUST run meth then you need to run it post blower.

wrong info meth,water,n20,fuel is all fine to run through a kb

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
OP the snow boost juice is way too expensive what i do is buy vp M1 methanol from my vp distributor($4 a gallon) and a gallon of distilled water $1 MIX IT 50/50

Its perfectly fine to run it through our blowers (already talked to KB) I run my nozzle in front of the TB and use the blue 625ml nozzle gets my intake tube,TB,blower inlet frosty cold:rockon:

LitleWhiteSnake

Yeah, Its a VTEC
Established Member
Venom1997 do you have a link of where you buy it cuz I went to a local shop and they wanted 75 dollars for 5gallons..I was like WTF is that right

Users who are viewing this thread