MG Owners UNITE!

tophand

Established Member
I haven't seen any specific colored cobra threads besides "Super Awesome Black" ;) on the forum yet so I shall start it off. The thread is open for what ever really relates to our beautiful, highly desirable, sexy color. Post pics, shoot the sh*t....what ever

Here's the cobra after this mornings wash and Cleo

2011-08-20_13-52-56_821.jpg

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
I had one, Ford bought my vert back back and gave me a Redfire Vert in its place.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I'll play. I ordered my car over 9 years ago (hard to believe) and was thinking about some type of red, but my wife liked this color, so that's what I ordered. Sure glad I did now.
sigpic.jpg

Exhaust007.jpg

015-2.jpg

Exhaust001.gif

017-2.gif

013-2.jpg

Spitfire_GT

Back in the saddle
Established Member
I notice most MG owners are conservative. Haven't seen very many wild setups on MG cars. Competition's car looks amazing with those CCW's!

My stocker (crappy iphone pics for now).
photo23.jpg

photo14.jpg

I'm not going crazy on this one, just wheels, race springs, catback/RAI/tune, FLSFCs for now.

Spitfire_GT

Back in the saddle
Established Member
Dug up some old film photos of my MG 2002 GT. They look so antiquated, but it doesn't feel like it was that long ago.

Circa 2004
Suspension is done here, still on stock wheels
photo3.jpg

First setup, V-1, Paxton A/A intercooler, race bypass, Accufab TB/plenum. 401hp/389TQ @9-10psi.
photo4.jpg

You can really see the MM 3 link PHB/TA well in this shot. The front was still stock K, but had springs/Bilsteins/CC plates/Solid steering rack bushings.
photo15.jpg

My favorite, much better in person.
photo24.jpg

Later it got different wheels, and then a KB 2.2 and Vis CF hood.

Spitfire_GT

Back in the saddle
Established Member
Had the vert out today enjoying some sunshine. Had a guy walk up and ask about my car's color. He is restoring an old fastback and wanted to paint it my color, but didn't know what it was called. Good day for MG, worth a bump!

Users who are viewing this thread