Votes: 31 18.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Wow, I've been wanting an MGW for a while. I guess by this poll theres no more question in my mind which shifter to buy!!!

bnglcat

Established Member
BOOSTER03 said:
Just installed the Mgw this morning....christmas gift. Needless to say, over the stocker it kicks ass. More positive shift, makes you feel more in control, you will not miss third with this shifter and the wife even liked it. Its fully adjustable which makes it even better. I like it a lot the only comparable shifter would be the roush shifter in my neighbors stage 3.

I just bought mine off a guy here with the mod money from christmas...will be here tues/weds...can't wait to get it in there. had the steeda...didn't like it so I put the stock back in...can't wait to check out the MGW. I did get lucky though and he was selling with the red and blue handles, so I got to get the blue one like I have wanted.

Now, if it would just magically get here sooner, that would be great. lol

ViciousJay

Established Member
redfire550hp said:
obviously u haven't experienced the mgw......it smokes all other shifters on the market right now

didnt feel really any differnet... it felt just as notchy as the rest of them to me :shrug:

YoungJim

Established Member
MGW. Buy two, you'll want a second one for your coffee table. They're beautifully machined and it is almost a shame to hide them away. Oh, one of CobraBob's gaskets, too. Beats the hell out of silicone goo.

svtsn8ke

Established Member
MGW vs. Triax

It's obvious MGW wins all around driving but what about powershifting issue vs. Triax. I had the Triax in both of my other GT's and was very happy with them. I powershifted the sh*t out of it and loved it vs. stock 5spd shifter.

Jagged Edge

Established Member
I had all three

I first had the Steeda TriAx then a 5.0Pro and now the MGW.
The MGW is the best. The other two would in fast hard shifts from 3rd to 4th would at times bang into (oh sh!t) 2nd gear.
JE

Mystic03

Established Member
TheFleshRocket said:
I've still got the stock shifter in my Cobra. Someone enlighten me--what does an aftermarket shifter do better than the stock shifter?

shorter, faster and cleaner throws love my tri-ax :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread