mgw shifter CHRISTMAS special 1 day only!!!!!

MGW

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
well,

i have gotten alot of emails today from people very upset that they missed the sale and i feel bad that i did not post in every forum on the site. it really was not fair.

BUT...to be quite honest i really did not make much of anything on this sale after covering shipping and taking 18 bucks off the shifter., they are VERY expensive to make. that is why we never really have them on sale.

to be fair i am going to extend the shifter sale thru monday of next week except that i cannot cover shipping but will honor the 10 percent off thru monday only!!!!

please everyone spread the word across the forum so nonoe misses out. i wish i could extend the full deal but i am being very hoenst when i say that my margin on these things just is not enough. i just do not want anyone not to buy one of these that creally wants it and missed out on friday.

again please pass the word because after monday thats it!!!

oh and the new code to go in the comments section is....

" SVTPERFORMANCE ROCKS!!!!!!! " :rockon:

regards :beer:
george

www.mgwltd.com

Last edited:

01vert

Established Member
Just ordered, guess I know what my wife is getting me for christmas. Can't beat the price.

pagz

Established Member
Does anyone knows if they would deliver to my APO address (military address), here in germany? It's like mailing a package to NY.

Pedro

pagz

Established Member
never mind, i called, and ordered....btw, they do ship to APO addresses

Pedro

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
Being a mechanical engineer, and seeing the quality and number of set ups to make the piece I bought from you, I have no doubt that your margins are as low as you can make them.

Kudos and a bump for a great product.

Users who are viewing this thread