• Blue

Votes: 78 54.9%
  • Red

Votes: 64 45.1%

• Total voters

Romans8:28

Established Member
SilverCobra04 said:
I'm 6'0" tall, but I have short legs, so my seat is pretty far forward as well. Blue may be good for me...

we must be similar......... I am 5'-11" and ware a 31" inseam pant.

My legs are a tad short as well, but my arms are not so the blue handle works great.

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
I use the red handle and I still think its a little short, I have a steeda tri-ax before with a 2 inch extention plate, could sit all the way back in the seat and not have to lean forward at all to shift.

with mgw (awesome shifter btw) with the red handle, its reasonably comfortable but during speed shifting I find myself leaning up to make sure it goes into 3rd whereas I didnt need to do that before.

but its not too bad I suppose to was finally use to keeping my back flat against the seat and noticed I cant do that all the time anymore.

i assume the blue handle would be even more of a reach, guess it depends how close you like to sit to the steering wheel.

s2k4cobra

Established Member
I just put the MGW Blue Shifter in yesterday. I have had my car almost a year and thought to myself why the hell I didn't do this sooner. Hands down better than the Steeda I had in my old GT.

Hye

Established Member
I've been using the blue for about 3 months, im going to switch to the red (just ordered one last week) im growing old of my 'fingers' doing the shifting during normal city driving. (my seat is already scooted too forward!lol) hopefully the red will be a little more user friendly around town...

Users who are viewing this thread