MGW short throw shifter for GT500 FS

drummerboy988

Established Member
SOLD!

I have a MGW shifter that I bought a few years ago and never installed since I sold the car shortly after. It is brand new, never installed, and has just sat in the box. I also have a Cobra shifter knob that was ordered with it from MGW that I would prefer to sell with the shifter.

It is M12 x 1.25 thread for the shifter and knob. It is the extended handle. The standard handle could be ordered from MGW for $15 if you wanted.

All parts are included that were sent from MGW.

$350 OBO.

20201001_225223.jpeg
20201001_225247.jpeg
20201001_225305.jpeg
20201001_225313.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

venom279

Established Member
I have a MGW shifter that I bought a few years ago and never installed since I sold the car shortly after. It is brand new, never installed, and has just sat in the box. I also have a Cobra shifter knob that was ordered with it from MGW that I would prefer to sell with the shifter.

It is M12 x 1.25 thread for the shifter and knob. It is the extended handle. The standard handle could be ordered from MGW for $15 if you wanted.

All parts are included that were sent from MGW.

$350 OBO.

View attachment 1665185View attachment 1665186View attachment 1665187View attachment 1665188

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

PM sent

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
I'm having an issue trying to "loosen" my OE shifter ball... I tried using two of the plastic/rubber-strap craftman strap wrench but can't get a solid grip & sorta "marred or scuffed" the gloss surface.

I'm thinking about using an electric heat-gun to loosen-up the glue... good idea or bad idea?

Or recommend another type/brand wrench to spin it loose?

Free Bump...

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
I used the strap wrench, hold the shifter shaft itself and them use the wrench on the ball. It. Is. Tight.

I'm having an issue trying to "loosen" my OE shifter ball... I tried using two of the plastic/rubber-strap craftman strap wrench but can't get a solid grip & sorta "marred or scuffed" the gloss surface.

I'm thinking about using an electric heat-gun to loosen-up the glue... good idea or bad idea?

Or recommend another type/brand wrench to spin it loose?

Free Bump...

venom279

Established Member
I bought the mgw. Great seller!
If anyone needs the knob and handle, let me know. I have a 13 so I'm getting a new handle from mgw. I'll sell this handle/ knob combo pretty reasonably.

Users who are viewing this thread