mgw vs pro 5.o

mgw vs pro 5.0

• Total voters

F8LVNM

Established Member
I have a pro 5.0 and it is loud an its not that short so I would say the MGW WOULD BE THE WAY TO GO, think I might try one out.

mixxer

Established Member
like nite and day -ive had booth pro5.0 and mgw -booth are great shifters but pro 5.0 is noisy,sloopy - mgw is the best shifter by far,its worth every penny.

tyronejenkinsII

Established Member
I just got my MGW (orange handle) installed two days ago and the speed shop that installed it had never seen an MGW shifter but they were impressed as hell of the quality of the piece compared to other shifters. I am still trying to get used to not reaching for the sky to hit 3rd gear ( stock shifter )....

n2o

Established Member
My Pro 5.0 in the Z28 blows. Just ordered the MGW for the Cobra, hope it kicks half as much as the hype.

mixxer

Established Member
:bs: pro 5.0 is a P O S compared to mgw no contest. ive owned all 3 tri ax, pro 5.0 and mgw. mgw wins hands down even the triax is better than pro 5.0.

Spade

Established Member
It sounds like I'm a lucky guy. Santa brought me the MGW yesterday. COOL!! Anyway, I had a Pro 5.0 in my '91 LX and loved it. I never felt a shifter like it. I'm sure the 6-speed is a little different. I think the Tri-Ax in my '03 Cobra now SUCKS!! I do not like it at all. Hope the MGW is everthing people say it is.

Spade :thumbsup:

04svtdriver

I need another sports car
Established Member
No manit here. MGW WITH blue handle. Cobra Bobs Gasket, put a lil thread lock on the bolts on install and it will never have a problem. I drive mine everyday and it's great. I've got a Steeda Shift knob also.

Users who are viewing this thread