Miami, then Jersey, now Texas??

s_x_i

Established Member
What the **** is going on?

Police stunned by child dismemberment - US news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

SAN ANTONIO — The scene was so gruesome investigators could barely speak: A 3 1/2-week-old boy lay dismembered in the bedroom of a single-story house, three of his tiny toes chewed off, his face torn away, his head severed and his brains ripped out.

What??? :nonono: :xpl:

Digital

Established Member
Welcome to life. This stuff doesn't make news because people don't want to see it. But a thug gets blasted and the nations in uproar. The worlds a ****ed up place. Just look what the monkeys do to each other in genocides in africa. Shit's just not "news worthy." Far from new though.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Im moving to Canada. At least their zombies will be nicer and much more apologetic about eating your brains.

Jacksun

Established Member
Welcome to life. This stuff doesn't make news because people don't want to see it. But a thug gets blasted and the nations in uproar. The worlds a ****ed up place. Just look what the monkeys do to each other in genocides in africa. Shit's just not "news worthy." Far from new though.

Dude don't call them monkeys wtf

thapr3dat0r

Just the Tip
Established Member
Monkeys can commit genocide? How do they stratify themselves? Damn, they're getting smarter and more self-aware every day!

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
ya that's in same neighborhood my mom lives in, literally 2 mins away by car.....street was packed for days with people passing by......neighborhood is decent bitch just went nuts.....

rubicon04

SVT Poster
Established Member

would you like a conical hat to go with that white robe of yours :nonono:

Digital

Established Member
would you like a conical hat to go with that white robe of yours :nonono:

Sorry cupcake. Any time a group of people justify the sudden and unprovoked mass killing. Rape. Dismemberment. Torture. As butchering of their neighbors they aren't anywhere near as evolved as the rest of the civilized world. They are much closer to monkeys. Not my fault they tend to be black.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Sorry cupcake. Any time a group of people justify the sudden and unprovoked mass killing. Rape. Dismemberment. Torture. As butchering of their neighbors they aren't anywhere near as evolved as the rest of the civilized world. They are much closer to monkeys. Not my fault they tend to be black.

lmfao sig worthy :lol:

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member

Hey cupcake, did you by any chance fail your high school history class? I am just curious because your "facts" may not be entirely accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread