Michiganders - A music video made by the Ron St. Germain Band

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
I'm originally from Michigan and I grew up with a couple of these guys. I also recently saw them perform this song live. The lyrics are pretty funny if you're from Michigan and it's also a catchy tune. Enjoy!

U.M.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I'm a Spartan fan myself. :cool:

U.M.
My aunt is a big Spartan fan but I fall on the Wolverine side, ha. I have no real reason in becoming Wolverine fan. When I was a kid I just thought the Wolverine mascot was "cooler" and decided to side with that team, which ended up sticking with me. I haven't followed football in a long time though.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
I was born in Lansing so I spent a lot of time out in E. Lansing when I was a teen. My family is a house divided though. Some fall on one side and the rest on the other. We're all trolls.

U.M.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I was born in Lansing so I spent a lot of time out in E. Lansing when I was a teen. My family is a house divided though. Some fall on one side and the rest on the other. We're all trolls.

U.M.

Ha, very cool. I was born in Lansing too but don't know much about it. When I was 4 or 5 my family moved to SC. My mom's side of the family still lives near that area though.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Catchy song. Parts of it ring true for Connecticut. And probably many of your states, as well.

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
I'm a Spartan fan myself. :cool:

U.M.
I have two daughters at Mi State and another daughter that just graduated from Michigan. So I wear both shirts and I always hear it from the other side lol.

I enjoy the outdoors and love Michigan. We have it all here.

Users who are viewing this thread