Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
To all who are interested, the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association (or MACA)is now officially taking members.

For those of you who live in the Mid-Atlantic region, but haven't been keeping up with the threads in the Mid-Atlantic forum, here are some links to the past events (some threads include video and/or pictures; usually at the end of the threads):

1st Meet/Cruise
2nd Meet/Cruise
3rd Meet/Cruise/Track event at MIR

Here are a few informational threads as well, so you may track the development of the club, if you wish:

First Mid-Atlantic Cobra club meeting...
Mid-Atlantic Cobras come on in.......
Mid Atlantic Cobra Owners Club?

Every event that we have done has had an attendance level at least double of the previous event, but usually more. Events that we have done in the past have gathered as many as 35+ Cobra owners. There are currently approximately 43 official members (I receive emails every day) and we are looking to grow as much as possible.

If you are in the Mid-Atlantic region (MD, VA, DE, NJ, PA) and would like to be a member of a wonderful group of guys all tied together by our general love and enthusiasm for our Cobras, then join us! There are no membership dues and no demanding requirements... Just show up and have fun! :thumbsup:

In fact, if you want to meet us, we are having another organizational meeting this Sunday, November 7 at 12:00 noon at the University of Maryland.

Here are just a few pictures of some of our past events...
Cruise25r.jpg

Cruise16r.jpg

Cruise24r.jpg

MACAmtg033r.jpg

MACAmtg017r.jpg

MACAmtg004r.jpg

DCP_1003r.jpg

Mirror.gif

ba58cb27.gif

mike2r.jpg

mike1r.jpg

2 videos from past events:
2nd MACA Meet/Cruise
3rd MACA Meet/Cruise/Track Video

If you would like to become a member, or would simply like to stay involved with how MACA is progressing, or keep informed on events we are planning, send your information to me at [email protected] in the following format:

Title, First Name, Last Name, Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number, E-mail Address, SVTPerformance Member Name

We now have our own on SVTPerformance!!

On behalf of the other members of the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association, I look forward to hearing from a few new members!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Check out the 3rd event's (MIR track event) pictures in the following slide show:
MIR Slideshow (800x600)

A few choice pictures from the day:
MACAMIR003r.jpg

MACAMIR001r.jpg

MACAMIR006r.jpg

MACAMIR011r.jpg

MACAMIR013r.jpg

MACAMIR014r.jpg

MACAMIR016r.jpg

MACAMIR019r.jpg

MACAMIR020r.jpg

MACAMIR039r.jpg

Awesome times.... Even though we had to change a half-shaft and someone broke a clutch....

Hey J.R..... Remember the MIR strobes? Haha, good times! :thumbsup:

AND

Here are the pictures from the most recent MACA Cruise Event in the Catoctin Mountains (video at bottom):

Click here for a slideshow of them all (Stop the slideshow on any slide and click the filename to be able to download)

Here are a few choice favorites:
JRSBLOWNSNAKEr.jpg

DSC01113r.jpg

DSC01096red.jpg

DCP_1073r.jpg

DCP_1068r.jpg

DCP_1066r.jpg

DCP_1071r.jpg

DSC01078red.jpg

DSC01095red.jpg

Many thanks to Dan (NJCOBRA10thA) for hosting yet another MACA video!! :thumbsup:

Catoctin Cruise Compilation Video [RIGHT-CLICK, SAVE AS]

Let me know what you think :-D

Last edited:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Here's a pic of Jason at MIR that I don't think made the album. Jason, if you want me to pull it off let me know.

I vote for this to be on the cover page of the MACA site.

04MACA0482.jpg

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by 03silvr10thvert
Here's a pic of Jason at MIR that I don't think made the album. Jason, if you want me to pull it off let me know.

I vote for this to be on the cover page of the MACA site.

I agree, because you can see me above and to the left :-D

Just kidding... Anyways, good pic Scott... Can't believe I didn't put it in there :shrug:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread