Mid Maryland Ford meet - Mason Dixon August 21st

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Massers at 8am.

Don't think tech will pass me through safety inspection due to no DS loop. Generally have more fun watching anyway.

More than likely you will be fine. If nothing else they will tell you to fix for next time. Then call Stifflers and get a very nice piece!

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Massers at 8am.

Don't think tech will pass me through safety inspection due to no DS loop. Generally have more fun watching anyway.

I've never had an issue going through tech at Mason Dixon with, uh, less than required equipment.

Why Try

Established Member
+1 on the Stifflers loop. No drill and easy install. You should have no problem with tech. They are starting to check snell stickers. 2 weeks ago they told me 16 years is to old for a helmet but still let me run.
Thinking Trophy class.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
+1 on the Stifflers loop. No drill and easy install. You should have no problem with tech. They are starting to check snell stickers. 2 weeks ago they told me 16 years is to old for a helmet but still let me run.
Thinking Trophy class.

I might try that. Not sure if my car (with me driving) will go 10's or not. Maybe I'll enter the truck in the Powerstroke class too and see if I can break both of them. :D

paluka21

Established Member
Hope the weather forecast changes before Sunday. :kaboom:

weather.JPG

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Wow...it goes from blistering hot to needing an ark with all this rain! LOL. Hopefully it changes.

I'm still in for Sunday at this time...and breakfast sounds good. Car is in the shop right now for airbag recall. Should have it back tonight.

I also may be in for Capitol....the following weekend.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Need to make a run to Hagerstown one Saturday. I've eaten at Parmanti's in Pittsburgh but, I'd like to get to the one up Hagerstown too. Steel City Beer FTW!!!

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Forecast isn't looking promising. May just skip this and see if I can get out to the JPC rental next week.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
I went ahead and canceled for Sunday, going to go tomorrow (well, today at this point... Been installing parts) for open runs 12-3 and the street event following. There's a VW event before/during so I'll check that out as well since I'm a sucker for anything VW.

Why Try

Established Member
I'm still planning on going racing Sunday. The weather has been so sporadic I can't trust the forcast. I think maybe a quick shower in the afternoon if anything from the looks of it.

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
With the weather forecast as of now, I will not be going to breakfast, but might drive my truck up there and watch Travis.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
From Elmer:

FR:Mason DIxon Dragway
Due to forcast t-storms and hail today Ford Show & Drags tentatively rescheduled for Sep 11

<ad: http://www.RainedOut.com>

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
I made it out yesterday. Only made two passes, blew the tires off through first both times trying to figure out where to set the two step. Car is also pulling timing out like crazy, trap speed was only 118. Guess I'll get that figured out and try to make the 11th.

Users who are viewing this thread