MileHiDyno GP II...SVT Gauges and SOS pods

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
Well, back by popular demand, the GP is officially on. MileHiDyno and SOS is going to do this GP for 4 weeks, 6/9-7/9. (Photos below)

The gauges have a unheard of 5 year warranty. No other gauge offers that. They are complete kits, the Fuel Psi gauge even has the correct NPT fitting for our Fuel rail.

Most questions can be found here: LINK

Alan at Speed Of Sound is going to offer his products as well with a 12.5% discount. Just visit his site SOS Pods Link , order the pod and enter in the discount code "milehi" and you will get the GP price. (Don't forget about the RaptorClaw option.) The code is case sensitive and no "" marks.

Here is the pricing and gauges on the GP. Shipping will be FREE, no charge for the upgraded color or logos. Depending on the gauge the customized gauge is between $100-$180.

Oil PSI 0-100psi $165
Oil Temp 140-300f $125
Water Temp 120-260f $125
Volt 0-18 $110
Boost/Vac 0-30psi $165
Boost 0-30psi $165
WideBand $180
EGT 200-1600f $165
Fuel Pressure 0-100psi $165 (has correct NPT fitting for Fuel Rail)
Nitrous 0-2000psi $165

Stock Cluster Overlay $100-120
LC-1 Wideband Package with matching gauge $380

We are also offering the GP on the tripple gauge piller overlays. Please PM me if interested.

Paypal the the prefered method of payment. We can also take Credit Cards, Checks or Moneyorders. Once you have decided what you want. Please PM me your order and I will give you the payment info.

Just a reminder. You can choose the color of the face, color of font, pointer color, 4 styles of font, Bezel color and many different logo's. SVT, the SVT Cobra snake, Mustang, Ford, Ford Racing......You can even supersize the logo. You also need to decide if you want the reverse-glo, like mine or the El-glo like our stock guages. Please feel free to visit the Speedhut site and play around. Link

If you are going to choose the reverse-glo and want the SVT logo in red to match our stock guages, it will not light up at night. The black SVT like mine will.

The pointers do glow red. I just do not have mine hooked up. They are made independent of the gauge lighting. That way you can choose the look you prefer.

They do offer a stand alone dimmer, that way you can dim your gauges independent of the headlight/stock cluster. These would be about $8.00

If you want your Gauges and Cluster to match perfect. This is the way to go. Want the EL-glo gauges or Reverse-glo in another color, we can match them up perfect with the same color overlay. That way you can go all reverse-glo, have the option to change between colors have different logos, or your own custom logo or text on your guage face....
You have a few options on the Stock gauge overlay.
A) 160 or 200mph Speedo: If you want a 200mph speedo you will need to recalibrate your Speedo. This can be done at a Speedometer shop or in the gear table in the Predator. I am sure it will work with the other software as well
B) Stock boost gauge 0-10lbs, 0-15lb boost gauge or 0-24lbs. They have hash marks for the smaller boost levels. (see photo)The higher level boost gauges will need calibration.
C) You can have a logo added over the speedo as well as the tach. They can be the same logo or a different logo on each side.

We also have an exclusive LC-1 Wideband Kit avalible. This kit has the LC-1 harness, all software, bungs and a matching pointer style gauge that will match all your others. This gauge has a programable warning light with 4 different brightness levels. The guage can be bought alone for a LC-1 harness or Dynojet.
They have also came up with a totally programable Wideband gauge that can be dialed in by the user. That way if you ever switch harnesses or have a different brand, you can dial the gauge in for your individual needs. They are complete with detailed instructions.

Feel free to ask anymore questions you might have.
Thanks,
Paul
MileHIDyno

Gauges with SOS raptor pod and stock overlay with SVT logo's and 15lb boost gauge.

P1010419.jpg

At Night.......

P1010424.jpg

Closer.......

P1010427.jpg

Close up, lights are on......

P1010430.jpg

The Reverse Glo gauges with stock cluster........

P1010399.jpg

Close-up of gauges and SOS pod.......

P1010371.jpg

Red SVT in box with dimmer.......

speedhutguages.jpg

Last edited:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
67scstang said:
If you are going to choose the reverse-glo and want the SVT logo in red to match our stock guages, it will not light up at night. The black SVT like mine will.

Paul can you note on my order I do not want the SVT logo on both the boost/vac and fuel pressure gauges to be red. I would like the black svt logo like yours so it lights up at night.

Thanks for the heads up! :beer:

Last edited:

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
Venomous01 said:
Paul can you note on my order I do not want the SVT logo on both the boost/vac and fuel pressure gauges to be red. I would like the black svt logo like yours so it lights up at night.

Thanks for the heads up! :beer:

No problem. It's taken care of!!
:beer:

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
bump for these gauges, I got in the first GP and these things look great. Now I just need to put them in my car....

Lthl Venom 03

give me more boost!
Established Member
how about a short video clip of the El-glow gauges? if it's hard to get a good picture showing what the gauges really look like, a small vid might do the trick.

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
KissMySS said:
Is there free shipping for the SOS Pods?

There is not. The discount essentially covers all shipping/handling charges, but 2nd day air will cost a little more.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
PM Sent...and a phone message left. Have a great weekend guys! I will try to call you again on Monday if you don't hear from me today.

-Jeff

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
Here is a photo of the EL-glo gauges with the reverse glo for comparison. The gauge on the RIGHT is the color that matches our gauges, the MIDDLE is reverse glo, what's is in my car and the pic on the LEFT is just another color green the make.

svt_colors2.gif

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
LargeOrangeFont said:
Serious question - Do these guages use propriatary sensors or sensors from some other brand of guage?

These are all made by Speedhut. They do everything in-house. They are confident enough in the gauges to offer a 5 year warrenty. No other gauge can say that.

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
compcobra said:
How long will it take before the gauges are shipped if I decide to order?

I plan to send the orders in weekly. The gauges should be shipped out within a weeks time. They do make all the gauges to order, they are not off the shelf.

Users who are viewing this thread