MileHiDyno GP II...SVT Gauges and SOS pods

FOURCED

3 honks and I own you
Established Member
Wolfhound said:
Just got them in finally.

Well that's good to hear... they look really good.

I'm still waiting on mine to be delivered... I guess I need to send an e-mail to Paul and find out what's going on :mj:

Shannon

FOURCED

3 honks and I own you
Established Member
Wolfhound said:
When did you order them? I was almost about to give up on them also.

I wasn't quite as early as you with my order... but they were ordered at the beginning of July I know.

My card was charged the beginning of August... I was originally told that they wouldn't be charging my card until the order was ready to ship. It's been a month now and I've been expecting my gauges any day now... but they have yet to show up :(

Maybe they'll show up soon.

Shannon

03SBGT

Established Member
CraigsSnake said:
Can you still order these guages and if so does it still take forever to get them?

+1

Any word on the latest with these? Those that bought them last summer, how do you like them? Would you recommend?

I was reading in this thread where they used this GP as a basis for making a template for these or not, and it looked like a template was made resulting in shorter order to shipping times...

03cobramanIII

Banned
how much for the 30 psi boost /vac one?
and a fuel pressure one?
and the wideband? is that with the 02 senser too?
and the 3 gauge pillar.

thanks pm me

Last edited:

dwilsonjr74

Established Member
I have the same magnaflow and have nothing but good things to say, my brother got his from ebay but I wanted a valid warranty(I have had problems with ebay sellers before) so I got it here. magnaflow 16524, or you can try one of the vendors here on the forum selling magnaflow, they are allways having sales/specials on the forums. It is nicely built and sounds great I think.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
i have the same magnaflow and have nothing but good things to say, my brother got his from ebay but i wanted a valid warranty(i have had problems with ebay sellers before) so i got it here. magnaflow 16524, or you can try one of the vendors here on the forum selling magnaflow, they are allways having sales/specials on the forums. It is nicely built and sounds great i think.

wtf?

Users who are viewing this thread