military discounts

909cobra

Established Member
i wrote this letter to ford when i found out they dont do military discount!
what do you guys think?:cuss:

I am writing in behalf of all current, past, and future military men and women of the United States Armed Forces. Well Ford Motor Company is one of the most American icons I can think of next to the great red white and blue. I am a Ford driving loving man! My family has always driven a Ford. Falcons, Fairlanes , Mustangs and a lone Mercury Capri. Still a Ford. Anyways, this isn’t about me. But about the men and women that have served and fought for our country, and who have died for OUR FREEDOM. If it wasn’t for them, what kind of company would Ford be without the freedom we so take for granted everyday? All am asking is for this great company to give some respect to all of our military personnel here and around the world a small token of appreciation? What I want is a military discount 10- 20 percent? s sad how so many companies don’t give military discounts. I thought for sure FORD wasn’t one of them! Thanks for your time and consideration on this matter. Please write me back

Army Father.

steeltoe

Established Member
Ford doesn't have a military discount for the same reason Chrysler doesn't. They are involved with the Exchange new car sales program. GM is pulled out of the program a few years ago and now offers a discount of through themselves. If you have a quote from ENCS some dealers will try to meet or beat it. Also members of the DAV get X-plan pricing.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
i got a military discount when i bought my 07. it was only $500 though

909cobra

Established Member
Ford doesn't have a military discount for the same reason Chrysler doesn't. They are involved with the Exchange new car sales program. GM is pulled out of the program a few years ago and now offers a discount of through themselves. If you have a quote from ENCS some dealers will try to meet or beat it. Also members of the DAV get X-plan pricing.

thats cool! i think they should have both!!! cars still need parts and service! new and old.we should still get the discount for those!:shrug:

evn62719

USMC
Established Member
If you buy them while your deployed you get a deep discount. Like 22,500 for an 08 GT if I remember correctly

saleensc281

Established Member
Yeah thats pretty cool. I orderd a part from Ford but I had to drive around 50 miles to pick it up. When I got there and that they found I had driven the mileage and was active duty, they gave me a nice discount...which was nice of them.

motorider228

Established Member
Never understood griping about not having a discount for service members. I ask places if they have a discount, but if not it's no bother to me.

tankerman1981

Established Member
i always ask at anywhere.. i mean whats the worst they can say..umm NO... but you would be amazed how many places do give military discounts they just dont advertise it

polock4life

Established Member
ENCS will beat ANY price given by another dealership. No doubt they will, I can't remember how much their guarantee is to undercut them, but it's not a whole lot.

SVT4ME

Established Member
Got $500 off my 03 Cobra for Military discount. Most places don't advertise military discount so you need to ask.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
I think its kind of ridiculous to expect a military discount anywhere. Sure its nice when I get them but I sure as hell don't expect it or demand it.

We volunteered to serve, not to get treated better, not to get paid alot, and not to receive discounts.

Just my opinion though, carry on!

Users who are viewing this thread