Mint Condition 1993 Cobra Worth?

dustin9187

Established Member
Hey everyone,

just wondering what everyones opinion is on how much a red '93 cobra with grey leather, all options except rear defroster, 4,600 miles, interior and exterior in mint condition, 100% stock, garage kept, never seen rain or a wet road, 2 owners, looks brand new everywhere, is worth?

Your opinions are greatly appreciated. Thanks

WillyB93

Established Member
Hey everyone,

just wondering what everyones opinion is on how much a red '93 cobra with grey leather, all options except rear defroster, 4,600 miles, interior and exterior in mint condition, 100% stock, garage kept, never seen rain or a wet road, 2 owners, looks brand new everywhere, is worth?

Your opinions are greatly appreciated. Thanks

Since it is the most common combo that was made, really depends on how it looks all over and how much paperwork to go along with it. I would say 19k to 23k depending on the listed above ^^.

buddha93

Established Member
I'm in the same ballpark as Willy. I think $19k would be a pretty good deal, $23k wouldn't be horrible but far from the deal of the century.

WillyB93

Established Member
Anything and everything. Original cert, letter from Ford, original window sticker, etc. Of course any other documentation and service records are always nice.

What buddha said^^^

mach14604

Established Member
20k is what I would hope to get. But to find a low mile original car is harder and harder to find. I would say that 25k is not out of the ballpark either.

WillyB93

Established Member
All the person could do it put it up for sale and see what happens, I agree people are looking for stock cars and they are getting harder to find.

Users who are viewing this thread