Mint Corbeau CR-1's !!

DSG_2003

Go Baby, Go...
Established Member
They are all Black, I took these pictures in storage so they look kinda off. lots of dust flying around since I pulled the plastic off to snap some pictures. Shipping will be spendy but I'll work with you on it a little. Probably factor in at lease $150 for Shipping since they will be large items. Thanks

DSG_2003

Go Baby, Go...
Established Member
Not sure if they're regulars or wides. I'm pretty sure they are regulars as I am about 6' and around 190 and I fit in them great?? They are Black cloth not microsuede!

Someone buy these they are awesome seats!

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
How about COD's and I'd probably bump you up a little on your price. That way it works out for both of us lol. How much were these new?

Sent you a pm.

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Yes sir, $600 Shipped for the pair. Includes Rails that will work in any 94-04 Mustang.

Let me know if they are black on black or gray on black.

I'm pretty much going to take them either way. PM me your phone number and I'll call you.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
DSG 2003 you can keep your seats. I've been watching you and you've been online twice now today and no response yet. Also you had these exact sets for sale back in April I think and you never responded to the last guy that posted. Let alone you've got other things for sale and you've not sold any of that either. It just seems you post stuff for sale to just have something to do.

Well here's how I know you were online.

Send Message User Lists Last Activity: Today 11:50 AM
User Lists
Add to Friends List
Add to Contacts
Add to Ignore List
Send a Message to DSG_2003
Post a visitor message for DSG_2003
Send a private message to DSG_2003
Send a message via email to DSG_2003

DSG_2003
Go Baby, Go...

Send Message User Lists Last Activity: Today 04:31 PM
User Lists
Add to Friends List
Add to Contacts
Add to Ignore List
Send a Message to DSG_2003
Post a visitor message for DSG_2003
Send a private message to DSG_2003
Send a message via email to DSG_2003

Also here's your thread from way back this year and anyone can see where you never responded to the last guy.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=475851

Also take a look at your pictures and you can clearly see that the seats have some stains on them. I don't know what kind of condition the seats are in but it's not "dust" like you're saying it is.

Thanks

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
It clearly says in your pm if I got you my money you'd ship today. Well you've been online but didn't check your for sale add? Come on.

DSG_2003 said:
I completely understand the trader rating dilema. It's been a problem for me a few times on here already. I paid $1100 for a set of factory '04 Dark Suede and Dark Leather Cobra seats on here and I paid for them right up front and everything and he never gave me a good rating :( I even bought an '03 Cobra from a guy on here too and no rating there either. I don't get it.

I understand your concerns. I'm a straight forward honest guy. If you get me that money I'll ship you your seats tomorrow.

Thanks

Last edited:

2FNFAST

Shinin' and Whinin'
Established Member
I know scott and from what i've known of him he's a stand up guy. I think he works to much... :p But if anyone bought these and has problems getting them let me know....

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^Hopefully there's a good explanation to this but a lot of us aren't going to send $600 to just anyone when there's anything in question. If it's something stupid then I'll edit all my posts.

Users who are viewing this thread