MMR 5.4 Shortblocks & Longblocks, Current Pricing, TFS options and Specials>>

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hi, I'm interested in the MMR Street Mod 1000 5.4 2V Longblock $4699.
I was going to put the stock blower on it and run it for a year until I have enough money for a kenne bell 2.6, injectors, and fuel pump, custom tuning. What else would I need to achieve 1,000hp that this engine is capable of? The kenne bell's max boost output is 25 I believe, will that make that kind of power and will I be able to drive it around on a daily basis? Just trying to figure out what I need and get a ballpark total price.

-Lance

We also found this one, our apology, I think it was because a new page started, anyhow, to answer your question this engine will handle the 1000HP but to make 1000HP is never going to happen with a 2.6, it simply does not move enough air, we suggest looking at some other supercharger options that are capable of supporting your HP goal.

MMR

noslow50

Established Member
What is the current price on the Street Mod 1000 shortblock with estimated shipping to 68123? I am looking different options and will be ordering in a couple weeks.

AAG

Established Member
Price quote for a MMR Street Mod 900 5.4 2V Longblock to 75006 business address? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread