MMR Custom Turbo Cams, FREE SHIPPING FOR SVTP Members

mantis118

Established Member
If they wernt so much i would buy them in a heart beat. But 1300 for cams is way way to much. Especially when you have to buy springs too.

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
LOL, we would be losing $200-300 dollars, unfortunately power always comes at a price! A Group buy however would get the price down some!

MMR%20Opener.jpg

Last edited:

76mmsaleen

Established Member
LOL, we would be losing $200-300 dollars, unfortunately power always comes at a price! A Group buy however would get the price down some!

MMR%20Opener.jpg

so your saying your only making 300 bucks for every set you sell ?do you make the cams in house ? HOW MUCH WOULD YOU CHARGE FOR A GROUP BUY ??

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
I have asked for a dyno sheet comparing these cams to stock 03 or 01 cobra cams a couple of times and have yet to see any. Why is that? If you don't have a stock car to compare these with can you just post a dyno sheet up with a car that is using these cams. I don't care about a video with a car and hearing them. I care about see hp and tq results. The cams I have now sound nasty make great power and tq but they are blower cams and I'm looking for something that is designed for a turbo that will make the car spool faster and make betting low end tq. So can you please post up a dyno sheet with your custom turbo cams so I can see where the power comes in at.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
HPP has posted many dyno results using their custom Turbo cams with both single and twin turbo setups and standard bore and stroker motors and they seem to work really well. So I guess I'll buy their cams since MMR doesn't want to even post up a simple dyno graph of a 6spd car using their cams.

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We understand your concern, our standpoint is anyone can fudge a dyno graph to make their product look good, we are not in that business, we are all racers here and want results, we let our customers and their performance do the talking. If you look around you can find some dyno tests done by our customers, if you would like to speak to one of our techs please call, we would be happy to go over the gains and RPM ranges for your application. MMR also has a gurantee that our cams will make more power than any of our competition or your money back.

Please let us know how we can help.

MMR

MMR%20frontpage.jpg

Last edited:

5PTSLO

WFO Racing!!
Established Member
Man, you guys are hard to get ahold of for the past 2-3 days me and my builder have been calling through the day to get some info on these and some heads. Someone answers and wants to know who to direct the call. Still have yet to talk to anyone as someone for technical questions or information are either not available or are on the phone. My builder was on hold yesterday for 29 minutes. Almost as bad as KB.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
We understand your concern, our standpoint is anyone can fudge a dyno graph to make their product look good, we are not in that business, we are all racers here and want results, we let our customers and their performance do the talking. If you look around you can find some dyno tests done by our customers, if you would like to speak to one of our techs please call, we would be happy to go over the gains and RPM ranges for your application. MMR also has a gurantee that our cams will make more power than any of our competition or your money back.

Please let us know how we can help.

MMR

MMR%20frontpage.jpg
Who said anything about someone fudging the dyno to make some graph look better? I've seen turbo cars with their cams in them on many different dyno's and they have all read just about the same. So if are trying to say they fudge their dyno numbers by doing dyno tricks then you are completely wrong about that. I don't know any of your customers or their cars and what they have done to them so I really can't take their word for anything. I haven't seen any dyno graphs on street turbo cars like mine yet. As a matter of fact I haven't seen any dyno graphs with turbo cars using your cams so I don't know where it starts to make power. Plus I would need like to see a before and after cam install to see the gains. My blower cams made 675rwhp and 655rwtq on only 15psi with a single Turbonetics T76. As you can see the cams I have make great power on little boost but I want something that is going to spool quicker and still make great power and torque. That is why I want to see dyno sheets so I can see where the power comes in. I don't think that is too much to ask.

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
I wouldn't think that any aftermarket cams would make the turbo spool up quicker than the stock ones on a modular engine, that's because the trade off on tq/hp.

If i was you i would keep your blower cams, they're already doing a good job on your set-up.

Last edited:

KingCobra10Sec

Project Cobra R in Progre
Established Member
I got Port Work & Cams from MMR, after calling multiple times for head flow charts, and cam specs I NEVER GOT THEM. after spending 2k+ on heads/cams I think I should have at least got paper on the work I paid for. Sorry but on the next round of motor work I have to give someone local the work at least I could physical stop by there.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Heh... I've called them twice for the build sheet on my shortblock. Each time I was told it was going to go out that day. It still hasn't shown up. I'm making another call today. I don't understand what is so hard about putting a piece of paper into an envelope and sending it through the mail when you say you're going to.

Users who are viewing this thread