MMR Lightweight Water Pump Pulley for 5.0 / 5.2 Coyote Engines

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
This Billet Alloy water pump pulley from MMR replaces the heavy steel factory pulley, which in turn reduces parasitic loss, increases throttle response and increases HP!! Available in factory 3 bolt or 4 bolt pattern - select below.

*Lightweight Vented Design
*Direct Factory Replacement
*Factory Size and Rib count
*Available in 8 Rib version for ATI Overdrive balancers

Starting @ just $69.99

Order now STD VERSION: http://www.modularmotorsportsracing...page=product_info&cPath=26_27&products_id=902

Order now for Over drive version for ATI overdrive balancer : http://www.modularmotorsportsracing...page=product_info&cPath=26_27&products_id=895

467691_.jpg

BADGT

Established Member
Ok so got the pulley and its a great piece! It was def worth waiting for, Just wish it would not have taken as long. Here are a couple of pics of the weight difference. The overall drive ability of the vehicle seems a lot smoother. I can tell a slightly harder acceleration on initial take off. I would recommend only took 15 mins to install.

image.jpeg

image-2.jpeg

Last edited:

BADGT

Established Member
Im going to have to apologize to MMR i got my pully on Monday and got around to opening the box and its a great piece and defiantly a lot lighter i posted some pics above of the weight savings! Only took about 15mins to install i defiantly recommend one!

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Ok so got the bully and its a great piece it was def worth waiting for. Just wish it would not have taken as long. Here are a couple of pics of the weight difference. The overall drive ability of the vehicle seems a lot smoother. I can tell a slightly harder acceleration on initial take off. i would recommend only took 15 mins to install.

View attachment 65742

View attachment 65743

Thank you!

wmfateam

Established Member
I guess I am just stupid, but what the heck is the weight difference/how do you read that scale?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

kingcobra323

Established Member
I just ordered mine. Awesome that you posted the weight. And clarified. I'm excited

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

kln5014

Jack Stand Hero
Established Member
I ordered one too. Skeptical that it will really make any noticeable difference but at least it looks better than oem.

kingcobra323

Established Member
Just got mine great looking piece should install tomorrow. THANKS for the quick shippinguploadfromtaptalk1462151549726.jpguploadfromtaptalk1462151560505.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I see a lot of posts by MMR that claim their parts increase throttle response and power. Any documented (dyno'd) claims for any of your parts?

Anytime you decrease the weight of a rotating component you will increase throttle response and HP, this is simple physics, these parts are for the guys that want to leave nothing on the table as far as efficiency and HP is concerned. Parts such as this are no different than a aluminum flywheel or driveshaft, similarly it is sometimes difficult to measure these small HP increases, in many ways it would be like asking about your JLT separator, you know it is working because you can see oil collecting but JLT didnt show any dyno graphs, but we know oil getting into the engine makes less power. This product is similar, we know it works because the gram scale doesnt lie but measuring small gains such as these can be difficult.

Bottom line, we are continually looking to make parts better than stock, this is one of them.

quick-nick

Established Member
Anytime you decrease the weight of a rotating component you will increase throttle response and HP, this is simple physics, these parts are for the guys that want to leave nothing on the table as far as efficiency and HP is concerned. Parts such as this are no different than a aluminum flywheel or driveshaft, similarly it is sometimes difficult to measure these small HP increases, in many ways it would be like asking about your JLT separator, you know it is working because you can see oil collecting but JLT didnt show any dyno graphs, but we know oil getting into the engine makes less power. This product is similar, we know it works because the gram scale doesnt lie but measuring small gains such as these can be difficult.

Bottom line, we are continually looking to make parts better than stock, this is one of them.

Thanks for making this. I was wondering why it took so long for someone to do this. Small mods like this are great and we need more like this one. Small cost ect. Keep it up.

Users who are viewing this thread