MMR/Manley Forged Pistons - Worlds fastest & strongest 4.6/5.4 modular pistons! SALE!

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yes, we can honor that price for most versions, what are you looking for, we have most compression ratios and bore size in stock ready to ship.

V8_Kind_Of_Guy

Established Member
6 cc dish is what I understand I need for 10:1 compression ( i guess 9.9:1 would be more spot on, I think). Im running a 4.6, .020 over, stock stroke, stock rod length, 03 terminator heads.

nicks01gt

Established Member
I should be getting a kickback on some money than, I paid full price in August
Don't feel bad man, I just ordered my pistons two Fridays ago, then they go on sale a week later. We will see tomorrow if I get what I told the guy on the phone I needed. I had him even repeat it back to me what he had in their system. Hopefully I do not run into your issues. Seems like a huge headache.

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Don't feel bad man, I just ordered my pistons two Fridays ago, then they go on sale a week later. We will see tomorrow if I get what I told the guy on the phone I needed. I had him even repeat it back to me what he had in their system. Hopefully I do not run into your issues. Seems like a huge headache.

Maybe we should clarify again, the problem you reference was NOTHING to do with our company, the engine builder ordered the wrong parts, we did not send the wrong parts! The engine builder had no idea that the Chinese Eagle cranks used a odd size. Even when he figured this out he still did not know what the dimensions were and so we had to contact Eagle for him to get the specs, regardless, we still accepted the return and exchanged them with no questions asked.

nicks01gt

Established Member
Maybe we should clarify again, the problem you reference was NOTHING to do with our company, the engine builder ordered the wrong parts, we did not send the wrong parts! The engine builder had no idea that the Chinese Eagle cranks used a odd size. Even when he figured this out he still did not know what the dimensions were and so we had to contact Eagle for him to get the specs, regardless, we still accepted the return and exchanged them with no questions asked.

I was just stating in a generality on my crappy timing on ordering. I have yet to have a problem with your company at all. Everything I have bought directly from you and from ebay, has been what I have ordered. It was not a shot at you guys at all. I always have the ordered double checked, no matter where I order from. We are only humans and can make errors. I want to order the Hurricane oil pump, but I know as soon as I do, it will go on sale so I have been holding out. I thought I seen it on sale a couple months ago and wasn't in the market for one at the time.

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I was just stating in a generality on my crappy timing on ordering. I have yet to have a problem with your company at all. Everything I have bought directly from you and from ebay, has been what I have ordered. It was not a shot at you guys at all. I always have the ordered double checked, no matter where I order from. We are only humans and can make errors. I want to order the Hurricane oil pump, but I know as soon as I do, it will go on sale so I have been holding out. I thought I seen it on sale a couple months ago and wasn't in the market for one at the time.

Completely understood! Thank for your business (old and new), we greatly appreciate it! In regards to the pump send us a PM and we can do you a good deal!

Boosted02gt

Established Member
Looking for some help on what I should get. PLEASE ADVISE : 5.0 Stroker (Kellogg crank with Manley Rods), Kenne Bell 2.8h (street = 18psi, race = 24-26 psi), E-85 fuel, Stage 2 or 3 Cams (or possibly custom), 03 Cobra Heads.

I want to overbuild everything for reliability. Please let me know what your builders would recommend. Target rwhp is 650 on street and 800+ for race setup.

Boosted02gt

Established Member
It is the 3.800 stroke. 302 CI. What would the compression ratio be with the pistons that you are recommending?

I might also need them to be 20 over.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread