Mobil 1 M1-210 oil filter

Damascus Cobra

2003 RedFire Convertible
Established Member
Mobil 1 M1-210 oil filters... any advice on where to find them and how much should i expect to pay for them? Thanks! I can't find them locally...

SPEEDRACER88

I didn't pick your car
Established Member
Damascus Cobra said:
Mobil 1 M1-210 oil filters... any advice on where to find them and how much should i expect to pay for them? Thanks! I can't find them locally...
I've seen Mobil1 filters at Autozone (I haven't looked for the M1-210 yet) Most of there oil filters were 10-15$

fr03cobra

Established Member
re

Lethal SVT97 said:
why not just use motorcraft. a lot cheaper and works great with our cars. :thumbsup:

because as fram says (but use mobil 1) pay a little now or alot later.lol

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
Motorcraft filters actualy are awsome filters. I remember reading a study that they are very close to a pure-one filter on the inside. Plus they are 3 bucks...

SPEEDRACER88

I didn't pick your car
Established Member
ugotbit03 said:
Motorcraft filters actualy are awsome filters. I remember reading a study that they are very close to a pure-one filter on the inside. Plus they are 3 bucks...
I've cut quite a few oil filters apart and Mobil1 oil filters are top notch, I have an oil change in 500 miles and I have the Motorcraft filter on now I'll cut it apart and see whats on the inside.

2814v

Established Member
I use the motorcraft in the cobra, but I use the M1-207 in the ZR1 cost around 10-12 bucks at autozone.

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
SSSNAKE04 said:
i wouldn't use motorcraft with synt..oils....i use mobil..

Why is that? What information do you have to base that comment on? I've used Motorcraft filters on all my Ford products...many with synthetic oil. I've never, ever had a problem. Do you know something the rest of us don't?

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I use Motocraft. Cheaper and easy to find and it's oem recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread