Moded GTR R 35 Meets its end to a Cobra!

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
I'm really not the nicest person to be talking to right now, in this particular predicament i would shut you up very fast if i could. Your argument is pointless because you live to far away for any action to be taken. I'd stop running your mouth if i was you because now you are starting to sound like an asshole. And what is an ethug? Plus the blower just went, so you failed!
photoash.jpg

photoah1.jpg

Am i lying now?! You best watch what you say guy. I'm not a guy you want to piss off! So let it go.....
050908_2130a1-1.jpg

Please realize there is no C8 or C9 disk in the body but that is a minor and insignificant point.... just giving you a heads up there.

If that is you in the pic.. you look like a decent sized guy but randomly threatening people over the internet is not smart..especially when you have no idea whom you are threatening(don't forget a bat, knife, and gun are great equalizers).

Please take care of your GF and stay off the boards until things cool down with her and here with the other members. Although this is a bit entertaining(like a train wreck)..It is really serving no purpose but to further stress you out.

Take care and good luck selling your blower

You do have a point brother. I thought i heard c3 c4 c8 c9 , but maybe i ****ed up. Still the injuries are done. I'd just like to see pics of the people that are talking shat, 100% some fat form rat sitting behind that screen. Who only talks and talks and talks and will do nothing else. But like you said it's pointless talking to retards. :coolman:

:kaboom: you later.:lol1:

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
You do have a point brother. I thought i heard c3 c4 c8 c9 , but maybe i ****ed up. Still the injuries are done.Who only talks and talks and talks and I'd just like to see pics of the people that are talking shat, 100% some fat form rat sitting behind that screen. will do nothing else. But like you said it's pointless talking to retards. :coolman:

Think again commie. I'm not in the top 5% of the Army for being a fat body. But who cares any way? In the end all you are trying to do is measure your e penis. You want people to get all sweaty for the camera after pumping up their biceps and then snap a couple pics for you? Weird.

I love how you are just as threatening as before when it was supposedly your "friend" that was posting for you. Even the sentence structure and misspellings are the same as before. You are such a tool bag, and this thread just keeps getting more interesting!:pop:

The Manalishi

Established Member
I'd just like to see pics of the people that are talking shat, 100% some fat form rat sitting behind that screen. Who only talks and talks and talks and will do nothing else. But like you said it's pointless talking to retards. :coolman:

This cracks me up. Seriously.

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
:pop: :pop:whitevenom sorry but gotta say it....Your a Douche!

Im pretty sure that 97desertcobra has you figured out and your pissed about it, btw your not all that big at all so please stop trying to make yourself look like a badass cuz your not.

Satyr

Established Member
That damage doesn't look bad enough to sustain the injuries you've described. Aside from that, according to your description, your girlfriend damaged two discs that aren't even in a human vertebrae: C8/C9 (there is, however, an 8th nerve in the cervical, spinal region).
Additionally, your "my friend did all the typing" backfired, as you and "your friend" have the same writing tendencies, misspellings and retarded logic.

Quit making threats over the internet, you sound like a fool and are intimidating no one.

Last edited:

THAITED

Established Member
Size doesn't matter in fight (not all the time)....especially in a street fighting, I have seen it with my own eyes..... There was a guy at a local gym here who think he was big and bad because he's big buff and tough ( Big muscle has strength but it will slow you down). He went against some guy who's almost half his size and got his ass beaten...bad....and I mean really bad. People who like to threaten others, usually they are yellow bellies themselves.... That's why they have to make themselve sound big and bad to make sure people won't mess with them. Just my 02 cents.

Last edited:

cah41

Established Member
Size doesn't matter in fight (not all the time)....especially in a street fighting, I have seen it with my own eyes..... There was a guy at a local gym here who think he was big and bad because he's big buff and tough ( Big muscle has strength but it will slow you down). He went against some guy who's almost half his size and got his ass beaten...bad....and I mean really bad. People who like to threaten others, usually they are yellow bellies themselves.... That's why they have to make themselve sound big and bad to make sure people won't mess with them. Just my 02 cents.

Well this guy looks fairly big, and if he trains MMA, chances are he'd probably know a thing or two about how to kick someone's ass. That being said, whether you train or not, you come across as a pathetic, loser douche if you literally post pictures of yourself in an online forum in an attempt to...well, not sure what really--impress other people whom you'll never meet or speak with in person? Also, those muscles look like popcorn muscles to me...and if he is a LHW, he probably is kind of a nugget for that weight (too wide to be tall and still make 205). I thought his kill story was fine and all, but with the whole "that wasn't me, twas my friend" (yeah, right :bored:), coupled with the photo of himself (seriously?) and proclamation of being able to kick anyone's ass because he supposedly trains MMA (perhaps there are people who also train :)-D) but don't feel so insecure that they need to claim that as some sort of justification to act like a douche on the internet), whitevenum comes/came across as kind of a loser, in this thread at least.

Also, whitevenum, if you're reading this:

it's shIt, not shAt.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member

Yeah and I've also seen others beat the dog shit out of someone half their size. :lol1: Size DOES matter, unless of course you're talking about someone who can't fight for shit against someone who is an exceptional fighter.

Users who are viewing this thread