Modified 2003 Mustang Cobra - One Take

wckdvnm

Established Member
I did one a few weeks back too; never posted because I don’t want to hear people talk crap about my car lol. Otherwise my car is louder and lacks a back seat; weight loss was not what he said it was, I’m closer to 200 out than 300. He has coil overs for the rear while I don’t, his front set up is identical to mine.

Last edited:

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I did one a few weeks back too; never posted because I don’t want to hear people talk crap about my car lol. Otherwise my car is louder and lacks a back seat; weight loss was not what he said it was, I’m closer to 200 out than 300. He has coil overs for the rear while I don’t, his front set up is identical to mine.

I wouldn't worry about what other people say. It's your car.

wckdvnm

Established Member
I wouldn't worry about what other people say. It's your car.

The car is nowhere near done so I wouldn’t care what others say TBH. I don’t have the car to everyone’s liking but it’s not to my standards either so I don’t get upset. I meant more of my annoying ass voice in the video.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
There isn't a Cobra out there, of any year, that I can hate on.

Disclaimer: As long as it's tastefully modded. =D
1978-Ford-Mustang-II-10-1024x837.jpg

SVTFastBack

Established Member
Whats wrong with the Cobra II, its still better then driving around in a modern V-s*it stang or eco, at least its a classic and if its well kept with a solid color and not that weird paint scheme stuff going on in that time era.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Did he drive your car or another? Why would say he was wrong on weight if it’s not your car?

wckdvnm

Established Member
Did he drive your car or another? Why would say he was wrong on weight if it’s not your car?

The black car is mine I told him it was 200-250 lighter and he up sold it to 300 every time. It was 300 lighter but I added weight back in the car.

wckdvnm

Established Member
Was he talking about your car in the video or the car he drove?

He drove my car first; it’s in my first post. That is my car, he referred to my car in the OX white car video. My car was the first terminator he had ever driven.

ViciousJay

Established Member
This is an awesome thread. I think ford needs focus on a true trans and true rear spline to uphold the power course car.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This really makes me miss my Cobra so much!!
Yep, me, too! I had lunch with a good friend today who has a 2010 Camaro SS with a built motor. Gorgeous day. Gorgeous muscle car (around 600hp) to drive with the windows down. I was envious! I missed my '03 Cobra today, and miss it after reading this thread. :(

Users who are viewing this thread