Modified Baja Force 265 Speed Boat For Sale

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Up for sale is my heavily modified 1987 Baja Force 265 Speed Boat. It features engine mods, a custom wrap, shaved rails, custom upholstery, and a serious stereo. It's been a great boat for us and has been a ton of fun. Unfortunately, we have to make room for a new boat that is on the way. Tis' the life of a boater.

The interior is in great shape and the vinyl upholstery is practically brand new, and the stereo blasts. It features four 12-inch subwoofers which bumps so hard that we only keep two hooked up. It also has blue LEDs which look great at night. The cabin is quite comfortable and roomy for a boat this size and the upholstery is nice.

It has a fresh raw water cooled Mercruiser 454 with an Edlebrock Intake, Isky Cam, and Edlebrock 4-Barrel Carb. The outdrive is freshly painted. She fires right up and the engine runs exceptionally smooth. On top of that, she sounds awesome with her open exhaust.

This boat is built like a tank and handles wakes like a much larger vessel. This is largely due to the deep-V hull and the robustness of construction. The stringers are huge for a boat this size. The only real issue that needs to be addressed with it now is the teak swim platform needs to be sanded and varnished. The wrap is a few years old and does show some age, but from 15 feet away it looks brand new. Other than that it's a 29 year old boat, you can't expect perfect cosmetics. Still, I think it looks great.

The boat is located in Myrtle Beach SC, and comes with a trailer which has tires that are less than a year old. It also comes with several custom made accessories; including covers, an umbrella, an embroidered towel for the sun pad, etc.

I'm asking $16,000. However, if that price is met I will change the oil, change the fuel filter, and deliver the boat up to 300 miles from Myrtle Beach. If you would like to arrange a showing you can reach me in this thread or email me at [email protected]. Feel free to post any questions in this thread and I will do my best to answer them.

baja_11.jpg

baja_07.jpg

baja_02.jpg

baja_03.jpg

baja_04.jpg

baja_05.jpg

baja_01.jpg

baja_06.jpg

baja_08.jpg

baja_09.jpg

baja_10.jpg

baja_12.jpg

baja_13.jpg

baja_14.jpg

baja_15.jpg

baja_16.jpg

baja_19.jpg

baja_20.jpg

baja_21.jpg

-SID297:beer:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Interestingly, we have a company that may be interested in sponsoring it and having us do some events for them. We may end up keeping it and starting another build.

Do it! I haven't been on the water for 20+ years and recently picked up a boat for us here on the West coast of Fl. I stare out of the windows on weekdays counting down the days until the weekend. Something about being on the water is peaceful and serene.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Do it! I haven't been on the water for 20+ years and recently picked up a boat for us here on the West coast of Fl. I stare out of the windows on weekdays counting down the days until the weekend. Something about being on the water is peaceful and serene.

It's just an awesome way to melt away stress and sped time with friends and family.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Well, Spring is almost here and the buyer I've been holding her for looks to be backing out. She's back on the market if anyone is interested. Feel free to shoot me an offer.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now that sucks! I wish you the best on a sale, Travis. She's a gorgeous boat.

Users who are viewing this thread