FOR SALE: Modified Kenne Bell 2.1 inlet for 96-98 Cobra

wirelessguy2005

Established Member
Selling a modified inlet for the Kenne bell 2.1 on a 96-98 cobra, it will actually work for the 1.5 and 1.7 as well. I had a machinist friend cut the bosses out of the back of the inlet to free up air flow. This made a huge difference and the car was able to make more boost and horsepower as a result. At the same time we added the elbow to the top for a bypass, if someone doesn't want a bypass all they would need to do is put a pipe plug in its place. Price is $250 plus shipping

IMG-20210119-181613339.jpg

shelbycobra

Established Member
Selling a modified inlet for the Kenne bell 2.1 on a 96-98 cobra, it will actually work for the 1.5 and 1.7 as well. I had a machinist friend cut the bosses out of the back of the inlet to free up air flow. This made a huge difference and the car was able to make more boost and horsepower as a result. At the same time we added the elbow to the top for a bypass, if someone doesn't want a bypass all they would need to do is put a pipe plug in its place. Price is $250 plus shipping

View attachment 1684271
will this make much more power and if you dont still have it for sell can you put me in touch with the person to do mine thanks

shelbycobra

Established Member
will this make much more power and if you dont still have it for sell can you put me in touch with the person to do mine thanks
let me know if oyu have it and i will buy it
if you still have it i want it let mek now

Users who are viewing this thread