Modified ZR1 vs Coyote

2014Mustang5oh

Fast is never fast enough
Established Member
So I raced my first race with my new blower setup From VMP. My friend has a 2010 ZR1 with a cam, ported blower, upper and lower pulley @15lbs, and full exhaust. I have my mods in my sig but mostly stock motor, VMP TVS @9 Lbs and full exhaust. Im also 200lbs heavier. Raced 3 times from a 50 roll and I finished 2-1 :D. My lone loss I was a little late on the hit. Was a very close race but I slightly pulled at the end. Justin had make one hell of a blower. Very happy with it

2014Mustang5oh

Established Member
Well consider we are good friends and we planned it out I'd say yeah he knew we were racing. Sadly I forgot to turn off my speed limiter and it was set at 120 so my car shut off. So it was 45-120.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Well consider we are good friends and we planned it out I'd say yeah he knew we were racing. Sadly I forgot to turn off my speed limiter and it was set at 120 so my car shut off. So it was 45-120.

Really wish you had video of these runs. A modded ZR1 is no joke.

Vert

Established Member
Your tuner didn't turn that off when you had it tuned.

Vert

Established Member
Your tuner didn't turn that off when you had it tuned.

legos_mustang

Established Member
Same question... What cars had speed limiters as low as 120. I thought only the V6's were limited to 120 while the GT's were limited up around 150 or 155. I could be wrong as well.... I normally am :)

Has anything changed since the introduction of the Coyote in 2011?

2014Mustang5oh

Established Member
Idk. My handheld has an option on it that you can set it at 120. Somehow I had it set oN 120. I turned it off now. I do have videos but its from a chase car and it couldnt keep up, (chase car was a SC C6 vette ;) ) Go on Facebook and find me. My name is Anthony Ballard. I have a secert group page that I post the videos on and such. Message me on FB to let me know who you are and I'll add you so you can see the video

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
Can someone just post it here? I don't have a FB account and I really have to see this.

Users who are viewing this thread